How Do I join the Crossfire International Car Club? Instructions on how to join CICCI

How to join CICCI

Old 01-31-2009, 08:28 AM
FP
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default How to join CICCI

We are pleased to announce the Crossfire International Car Club Incorporated (CICCI) Membership Drive is now open.
The cost of membership is $35.00 with recurring annual dues of $25.00 beginning the following year.
The membership packet includes the following:

Member Certificate
Membership ID Card
CICCI Window Decal
Entry into the Crossfire Registry

Access to the CICCI Members Forum

You can join by going to www.crossfireinternational.com home page and clicking the link there to open the member registration form for paypal or postal mailing. If you have any questions you may e-mail them to memberservices@crossfireinternational.com or contact any of the founding members listed below via PM.

The founding members and club operating directors are: FP, patpur, acrispy1, ichon, and rhacker382. We are exited about this fresh start as we re-boot Crossfire International with a foundation drawing its strength from a voting membership in order to make it last for many years to come.

Your continued interest and enthusiasm is greatly appreciated and we need your support as there is stll much on the horizon.
This is an exciting time for all of us, and we hope to continue encouraging your enthusiam.

www.crossfireinternational.com

Membership Levels:

Regular Member – Resolution to accept regular members starting February 1st 2009.
Regular members will receive membership certificate, membership card, and window decal. Regular members will have voting rights.

Registry Level – This level will serve to create a registry of vehicles and be offered at no cost.
Registry level members will not have voting rights or access to member forum.
ENROLLMENT FOR THIS LEVEL WILL BEGIN APRIL 1ST, 2009.

I hope to see many of you join. There's strength in numbers. The more members we have the stronger we will be viewed.

Last edited by Valk; 08-24-2009 at 12:20 AM.