Interior Any questions or information related to interior go in here.

Interior makeover

Old 01-10-2017, 04:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Interior makeover

I'm an owner of an 04 six speed Crossfire and I have a ton of fun with the car, but the interior is falling apart and it is super cramped for a tall guy like me. I've been wanting to have everything reupholstered with custom interior, but I was also wondering about just gutting the interior to remove all of the old crap and maybe outfitting it with different stuff to increase cabin volume. I think that Lotus Elise seats are a must, but I'm at a complete loss for what to do with the center console and dash assembly. Any ideas, guys?

Old 08-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Default Re: Interior makeover

I was thinking the same thing, maybe removing the current dashboard and do some custom one to have only a touchdisplay and circular vents

Old 08-04-2017, 09:18 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

If you are taller and gutting anyway, lookup Padgett thread, he did some work on the bulkhead for more seat room.

Old 08-23-2017, 07:10 PM

i have been fooling around with the idea of replacing all the interior, specially the dash to have digital gauges and infotainment, something in the lines of the mercedes coupe concept's interior

Old 09-02-2017, 08:40 AM

I 'solved' the tall-guy issue by making a number of easy mods:

1. Removed knee bolster.
2. Removed headliner. Still considering insulation (self-adhesive) as a 'permanent' replacement.
3. Swapped power driver's seat for a manual. The adjustable headrest pillars allows the seat to travel further back.

Will this affect my resale value? Maybe. Okay, probably but, in the meantime, I'm happier.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:33 PM
Forum Regular
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by sickscope
I'm an owner of an 04 six speed Crossfire and I have a ton of fun with the car, but the interior is falling apart and it is super cramped for a tall guy like me. I've been wanting to have everything reupholstered with custom interior, but I was also wondering about just gutting the interior to remove all of the old crap and maybe outfitting it with different stuff to increase cabin volume. I think that Lotus Elise seats are a must, but I'm at a complete loss for what to do with the center console and dash assembly. Any ideas, guys?
Where in Florida are you? If you are in the Ocala area, there is an amazing upholstery shop called Ocala Soft trim or something like that. They do amazing work. Their prices, I found to be very reasonable and their custom interior work is unparallelled in this area. I am going to have them repair the drivers seats in both of my SRT's.....after I fix the seat relays first so they can remove the seat...uggh!

Old 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM

Pics please????

Old 10-04-2017, 02:43 PM

Hi i also want to redo the dash, does anybody know someone who can do one? I mean really take apart the whole dash and put one new