New England Forum Serving CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT

Need Help To Keep Xfire

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need Help To Keep Xfire

Hi all,

No really nice way to do this so I'll be straight forward. I hate airing my dirty laundry but desparate times call for desparate measures. I am not a scammer or deadbeat. Any member of the New England Xfire Club that truely knows me can attest to my integrity.

I have been out of work since December 1st of 2008. I have been struggling to keep up the payments on my Crossfire, house and other bills.

They came with a tow truck 3 weeks ago but I was able to keep the car. Scarey!

I know forum members have helped out other members before and I am soliciting help from anyone how wishes to donate funds. Please don't feel that any amount is too small. My paypal address is as follows; stangrant@comcast.net

At this point I can not promise when or how to pay back anyone. I am not sure when I'll be back to work and the bills still come in.

Thank you kindly and God Bless!
Stan

Old 05-04-2009, 05:20 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need Help To Keep Xfire

Originally Posted by blackxfire
Hi all,

No really nice way to do this so I'll be straight forward. I hate airing my dirty laundry but desparate times call for desparate measures. I am not a scammer or deadbeat. Any member of the New England Xfire Club that truely knows me can attest to my integrity.

I have been out of work since December 1st of 2008. I have been struggling to keep up the payments on my Crossfire, house and other bills.

They came with a tow truck 3 weeks ago but I was able to keep the car. Scarey!

I know forum members have helped out other members before and I am soliciting help from anyone how wishes to donate funds. Please don't feel that any amount is too small. My paypal address is as follows; stangrant@comcast.net

At this point I can not promise when or how to pay back anyone. I am not sure when I'll be back to work and the bills still come in.

Thank you kindly and God Bless!

Stan
Stan, you know you can count on me and the rest of NEX. I'll send what I can now and more later.
My best to you and Val. Call me if you need anything at all. I can hide your car if you want.
Rick

Old 05-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need Help To Keep Xfire

Stan, I am so sorry for your hard times.. i have now been out of work with this back injury for two weeks and i am going to be out for at least another 3... so i cant contribute but I have seen this ...

http://ezinearticles.com/?Advertise-...ney&id=2074804 or

http://www.paidride.com/

you wrap your car in a advertisement.. and they pay you.. i believe its not permenent on the car and doesnt hurt the paint... being that your car is black..it would possibly not look too bad.. at least to get you out of the rut of car payments... who knows you might be able to advertise a cool company like Harley Davidson..

good luck and i am sorry i cant help you... i do hope maybe this link will be at least a small idea...

And i am home now.. what type of work do you do? i maybe can help you search for a position in your field.. im on the computer all day..