New England Forum Serving CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT

Lets get NEX back on track.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lets get NEX back on track.

I just posted the following on the NEX facebook page:

Hello NEX, let me start by introducing myself, some of you know me and have meet me at previous NEX events. Anthony Crispino Sr., Tony "AKA" acrispy1 on the forums. I actually don't live in New England but close enough to relate to New England, just across the sound on Long Island. I have been very active in the Crossfire community, I've been a member of Crossfireforum.org for almost 7 years. I'm one of the founding board members of Crossfire International Car Club Inc. "-C-I-C-C-I" and New York Director of the Chrysler Owners Group, I also started and run a couple of other Crossfire fb pages, NY/NJ Crossfires and Long Island Crossfires not to mention a few other car pages. I was asked by David *** about helping him to revive this group, we both reached out to Stan Grant who granted me administration rights to this page. What I will do is post up any show events in and around the New England area that I find and know of, and see if we get any interests in attending. What I would like from you guys that live in New England that know of any shows or would like to put together a meet or a site seeing run please post it here. So lets get NEX back on track, I hope to see some of you this year at some NEX events. This is your club not my club, I'm not looking to be a leader of any sort, I'm just a Crossfire nut that likes to know there are others out there.

If you live in New England and have facebook please like it. https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-E...s/123402346919

Old 03-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Banned
Default Re: Lets get NEX back on track.

I liked their page! Thanks!

Old 03-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice work, looking forward to stuff

Old 03-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by acrispy1
I just posted the following on the NEX facebook page:

Hello NEX, let me start by introducing myself, some of you know me and have meet me at previous NEX events. Anthony Crispino Sr., Tony "AKA" acrispy1 on the forums. I actually don't live in New England but close enough to relate to New England, just across the sound on Long Island. I have been very active in the Crossfire community, I've been a member of Crossfireforum.org for almost 7 years. I'm one of the founding board members of Crossfire International Car Club Inc. "-C-I-C-C-I" and New York Director of the Chrysler Owners Group, I also started and run a couple of other Crossfire fb pages, NY/NJ Crossfires and Long Island Crossfires not to mention a few other car pages. I was asked by David *** about helping him to revive this group, we both reached out to Stan Grant who granted me administration rights to this page. What I will do is post up any show events in and around the New England area that I find and know of, and see if we get any interests in attending. What I would like from you guys that live in New England that know of any shows or would like to put together a meet or a site seeing run please post it here. So lets get NEX back on track, I hope to see some of you this year at some NEX events. This is your club not my club, I'm not looking to be a leader of any sort, I'm just a Crossfire nut that likes to know there are others out there.

If you live in New England and have facebook please like it. https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-E...s/123402346919
As someone who doesn't do Facebook I would love to see NEX news and updates listed here.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by csteve0355
As someone who doesn't do Facebook I would love to see NEX news and updates listed here.
Will be.......

Old 03-05-2013, 01:58 PM

So far shows I know of in New England. If anyone knows of any please post. https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ows-meets.html

Old 04-08-2013, 01:13 PM

Reminder, don't miss out on a great show where CICCI all started. Chrysler Nationals, Founders meet. 83 acres of Mopars and car related vendors, Chrysler Nationals Crossfire Class awards. 1st, 2Nd and 3rd place in each class. SRT Class, Roadster Class and Coupe Class and our own CICCI awards.Follow the link ---> https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...tml#post711764