New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Just Joined from Moncton, east coast Canada

Old 10-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Joined from Moncton, east coast Canada

Hello everyone, I just bought my "first" Crossfire coupe. I say "first" because my wife is already sugesting that we look for another one (An SRT6 Roadster perhaps ) We have had it for one week now and have run into our first snag (charging system light) and suspect an alternator issue, but it seems to be the norm when you own this type of car. I have always been a truck guy, specifically a GMC truck guy. Ive refinished a couple of 72's, specifically a 72 dually and a GMC Sierra Grande, both were my babies until we parted ways last year.As they say, times change, and my good wife talked me into looking at a sports car. We fell in love with the Crossfire the first time we saw it and two months later we found a limeted coupe with 50000 miles on it that was babied more than my trucks were. The rest is history, looking forward to learning about these unique little cars. Blessings all.....

Old 10-01-2014, 08:56 PM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Just Joined from Moncton, east coast Canada

Welcome from Ontario. Enjoy the new car. Sounds like you may be arm wrestling your wife for the keys on occasion.

Old 10-02-2014, 08:42 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Just Joined from Moncton, east coast Canada

Welcome - sounds like you need that second Crossfire already! I may be a little biased but the SRT-6 roadster would be an excellent choice to complement the limited coupe.