New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

im not good at these things lol

Old 05-29-2015, 08:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im not good at these things lol

steve im 22, owned the graphite 6 speed for 3 months, been lurking on here since I got the car but now finally singed up. I daily drive my car unless im on the bike which I also ride year round. don't tell me I cant drive this car in snow, don't tell me its dangerous cuz I know lol. ive never owned anything but rwd so calm down ill be ok lol. the car has 55,000 miles now, and currently dirty, mud and all.. the front rims are almost black from brake dust.. did I mention I detailed this car last week..

so one thing I have to know is what PERFORMANCE brake pads could yall recommend that are not dusty as he!!.

how much weight can I strip from the hatch area (im going to weigh this anyway don't know why im asking)

and lastly racing seats.. what can I use with ease here? preferably no brackets if possible cuz im a cheap a$$. im only 5'8 and sit with my arms at 80 degrees so height and such is not a problem.

nvm im going to search these things like I should.. oh if your wondering it is laz-or-us