New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

on a whim hello

Old 07-23-2015, 11:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default on a whim hello

wanted to say hi from gilroy/merced cali
on a whim i bought a 07 crossfire blk with a 6spd, from iaa in WA state was watching a hhr and bid on the crossfire as i thought the bid was very low for what it looked like ,took a chance as i had to drive too WA state and trailer it home to cali well its all worked out so far from what they listed as damage a front end aliment, broken sway bar mount fix, oil pan crack fix ,and walla we be driving these cars are cool the wife loves it and now its hers to have fun in !!!!!!! happy wife great dinners ,,,,,,, d and c hi too all ,,,,,,, we will be reading more about the crossfires and im a old car restoration guy and chevy hhr fan ,,

Old 08-15-2015, 11:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: on a whim hello

Welcome HHR, I'm also an old car restoration guy and Chevy hhr fan, well, a Chevy guy, the HHR is OK, a better PT Cruiser, ever hear that one? I like all kind of cars, of 11 projects or parts cars I have just one is a Chevy at the moment. You should be able to find a lot of questions about fixing most anything on your Crossfire if you need to, with 194k Miles I have found a lot of info on my many needed fixes.

Old 08-17-2015, 11:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: on a whim hello

Wow congrats with your new purchase! Post some pics and lets see how it looks.