New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

Hello from Milano/Italy

Old 09-25-2015, 09:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hello from Milano/Italy

I ve been following the from some time now and just bought my very loved crossfire coupe its been 3 days yet so far so good we are very happy together.

I am attaching the photo.

Its from 2004 painting is quiet matt i would like to make it shinnier which product do you suggest for me ?

I would like to add also red caliper covers on fren disks which ones do you suggest for me?
Brembo ones are quiet economic online , there are also crossfire ones whichs are quiet pricy do we have any good deal for them in this forum ?

I also saw the decalls of Andrew which colors are more suitable for this grey coupe ?

and the ex buyer has bought set of xenon fars but never installed cause of lack of time so he gave me these also, do they look cool on our crossfire or not !what are your suggestion shall i install them ?

Last issue to clean the fars they have some dirty scars on them which product i have to buy?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
crossfire.jpg (396.2 KB, 29 views)
Old 09-25-2015, 10:55 AM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 455 Likes on 321 Posts
Default Re: Hello from Milano/Italy

A warm welcome from the USA
Enjoy the Crossfire and all there is to learn about it right here on this forum