New Member Introductions Welcome new members !! This is the place to post a new thread and introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself and what model Crossfire you just bought or are looking to buy. Threads created for anything other than introductions are subject to be moved to the appropriate section in the forum for the topic being posted.

New Convertible owner NJ

Old 02-02-2017, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Convertible owner NJ

Hi Everyone
Just joined to say thanks for all the great info. We just bought a 2006 base convertible for my son who is learning to drive. We do some hours in my auto Lexus and some hours in his manual crossfire. Forgot the pain involved in teaching someone to drive manual. He already has plans for upgrades like a more aggressive muffler etc and I have plans for him to get a job to pay for them. I really enjoy these forums and always join for my different autos, they are a wealth of knowledge on upgrades, maint and issue resolution. Look forward to contributing as we get up to speed.

Already saved my brain on the washer fluid pours out all over when full etc.

Old 02-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: New Convertible owner NJ

Welcome to the forum. You found the hot spot for your son's car. Good luck with getting your money back and the whiplash to come. I've had 3 experiences, with both.... Kidding of course, but don't forget to download a copy of the service manual an operators manual, it will help you both in the near future.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:08 PM
Forum Regular
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on the car and way to go on the job idea! Keep an eye on the rear window bond & check the water drains under the windshield cowling. I put small pieces of screen there to keep debris from clogging them over time. You might check lower trunk wells too, for any water intrusion.

Last edited by lovecross; 02-05-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum.