Northeast Forum Serving DE, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, WV.

Crossfires of Maryland (COM)

Old 08-19-2014, 02:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires of Maryland (COM)

Crab Deck GTG Poll

September 13th or 14th----Chas Knight, Jason Chisler

September 20th or 21st----Jason Chisler

September 27th or 28th

October 4th or 5th

Indicate which day(s) you prefer. Majority rule.

Old 08-19-2014, 02:58 PM
PNA
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ichon
Crab Deck GTG Poll

September 13th or 14th----Chas Knight, Jason Chisler, Paul A

September 20th or 21st----Jason Chisler, Paul A

September 27th or 28th

October 4th or 5th

I added my name on both weekends. I think I'm OK on either. As noted on facebook, I prefer a Saturday and also prefer a time of around 2pm to be at the Crab Deck. Fits us nicely between lunch and dinner, allows for morning activities and allows for option of returning home at a reasonable time for family time. That being said, I'll try to do what ever the majority allows for.

Old 08-19-2014, 04:42 PM

Crab Deck GTG Poll

September 13th or 14th----Chas Knight, Jason Chisler, D. Erickson

September 20th or 21st----Jason Chisler, D. Erickson

September 27th or 28th

October 4th or 5th

I'm really flexible right now because my ork life is a mess, so I am hoping I can join whenever you want, although I wouldn't mind mentioning Annie's Steak House ...hmmm

Old 08-21-2014, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by stelmos
I'm really flexible right now because my ork life is a mess, so I am hoping I can join whenever you want, although I wouldn't mind mentioning Annie's Steak House ...hmmm

Dang it David......Annie's Steak House would be perfect and I dont appreciate you mentioning it. The Prime Rib is so damn good. Hey David,James, Wyatt, etc. go to the facebook page and indicate your preferred weekend. Thanks.

Last edited by ichon; 08-21-2014 at 12:03 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:46 PM

Dang it David......Annie's Steak House would be perfect and I dont appreciate you mentioning it. The Prime Rib is so damn good. Hey David,James, Wyatt, etc. go to the facebook page and indicate your preferred weekend. Thanks.
Lol...sorry. I was just trying to raise awareness for the beef eaters, since some of us can't eat seafood. I know the crabdeck has burgers and the like. Just wanted to stir the pot a little. I'm hoping I will still have my baby by then. Things at work are a mess...we were sold, then the canceled the deal.
Now they are back at the table and it's messy....I'm not sure how long I will be where I am or if I will even be able to move to the new owner now. What a stressful mess...everyday it changes. I may be faced with selling the Crossfire as things change. Getting resume updated ( haven't needed one in 31 years).

Old 08-21-2014, 08:37 PM
PNA

Originally Posted by stelmos
Lol...sorry. I was just trying to raise awareness for the beef eaters, since some of us can't eat seafood. I know the crabdeck has burgers and the like. Just wanted to stir the pot a little. I'm hoping I will still have my baby by then. Things at work are a mess...we were sold, then the canceled the deal.
Now they are back at the table and it's messy....I'm not sure how long I will be where I am or if I will even be able to move to the new owner now. What a stressful mess...everyday it changes. I may be faced with selling the Crossfire as things change. Getting resume updated ( haven't needed one in 31 years).
wow. This really sucks. Good luck. Keep us posted. I hope you end up in a good place and dont have to sell the car.

Old 08-25-2014, 09:25 AM
PNA

Crab Deck GTG Poll - So far, I think this is where things are for the Crab Deck (or alternative). We need James, Wyat and others to chime in. Looks like Sept 13 or 14 is majority so far. Likely the 13th?

September 13th or 14th----Chas Knight, Jason Chisler, David E., Paul A. Dave B.

September 20th or 21st----Jason Chisler, David E, Paul A,

September 27th or 28th

October 4th or 5th

Old 08-26-2014, 06:07 PM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by PNA
Crab Deck GTG Poll - So far, I think this is where things are for the Crab Deck (or alternative). We need James, Wyat and others to chime in. Looks like Sept 13 or 14 is majority so far. Likely the 13th?

September 13th or 14th----Chas Knight, Jason Chisler, David E., Paul A. Dave B.

September 20th or 21st----Jason Chisler, David E, Paul A, Pat Fink,

September 27th or 28th----Pat Fink,

October 4th or 5th

I can do September 13th or 14th but have plans for the 13th but they can be changed.

Old 08-27-2014, 07:25 AM
PNA

Originally Posted by Iamfink2
I can do September 13th or 14th but have plans for the 13th but they can be changed.
Great Pat.

Guys, let's nail this down. If we are doing the weekend of the 13th or 14th, let's let Pat know ASAP so he has ample time to change his plans so he can attend on the 13th if that's the date we decide on.

Old 08-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PNA
Great Pat.

Guys, let's nail this down. If we are doing the weekend of the 13th or 14th, let's let Pat know ASAP so he has ample time to change his plans so he can attend on the 13th if that's the date we decide on.
I cant make it on the 13th, I mentioned to Chas on FB that i have plans that day, and cant change them. The 14th works for me, but do what works for the most people.

Old 08-27-2014, 11:00 AM
PNA

Originally Posted by chisler29
I cant make it on the 13th, I mentioned to Chas on FB that i have plans that day, and cant change them. The 14th works for me, but do what works for the most people.
So, as it stands now, of those who replied, it appears we can all do the 14th? Of is Dave B. out on the 14th. I know theirs no Ravens game that weekend.

Sept 14: David E, Pat, Paul, Jason, Chas, Dave B.

Old 08-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PNA
So, as it stands now, of those who replied, it appears we can all do the 14th? Of is Dave B. out on the 14th. I know theirs no Ravens game that weekend.

Sept 14: David E, Pat, Paul, Jason, Chas, Dave B.
Ill ask dave B today. I'm getting his tire back to him.

Old 08-27-2014, 08:24 PM
Forum Regular

Dave B is good with the 14th. Now we need to decide where it's going to be. Crab deck or somewhere else?

Old 08-28-2014, 10:25 AM
PNA

Originally Posted by chisler29
Dave B is good with the 14th. Now we need to decide where it's going to be. Crab deck or somewhere else?

Great.

OK, so Sundary, September14 is our GO Date for our GTG at Either the Crab Deck or a Place to be Determined

Attending: Chas, Paul, David E, Dave B, Pat, Jason
Still Needing Confirmaiton: Wyatt, James and any others that may be out there.

People, throw out options for other places to go, if not the Crab Deck. I'm fine with the Crab Deck but I'l throw out another option just to get others to weigh in.
Option: McFalls Iron Horse Tavern - Parkville MD. It's a cool place. They have a covered outdoor deck, good food and specials, and a neat location. It's at the base of Lock Raven Resovoir. If interested, I could try to get reservations for the outdoor deck.

Old 08-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PNA
Great.

OK, so Sundary, September14 is our GO Date for our GTG at Either the Crab Deck or a Place to be Determined

Attending: Chas, Paul, David E, Dave B, Pat, Jason
Still Needing Confirmaiton: Wyatt, James and any others that may be out there.

People, throw out options for other places to go, if not the Crab Deck. I'm fine with the Crab Deck but I'l throw out another option just to get others to weigh in.
Option: McFalls Iron Horse Tavern - Parkville MD. It's a cool place. They have a covered outdoor deck, good food and specials, and a neat location. It's at the base of Lock Raven Resovoir. If interested, I could try to get reservations for the outdoor deck.
Crab Deck is fine with me. Do they have enough non-seafood items?

Old 08-28-2014, 05:15 PM

I (and David B.) agree with McFalls because it will afford David E. some comfort when dining and James R. can make it because it doesnt conflict with his Saturday activities. Plus it's a "tavern" how can we go wrong. Paul....BOOK IT BEFORE D. CAGER FINDS OUT. Lol. Also, if we can get inside that would be preferrable so we can watch the games. COM Crew, please chime in so I post post the below announcement on our facebook pages. Thanks

Crossfires of Maryland End of the Season GTG.
ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
Sunday, September 14, 2014 @ 1:00pm
McFalls Iron Horse Tavern
2260 Cromwell Bridge Rd, Parkville, MD 21234

Old 08-28-2014, 05:23 PM
PNA

I (and David B.) agree with McFalls because it will afford David E. some comfort when dining and James R. can make it because it doesnt conflict with his Saturday activities. Plus it's a "tavern" how can we go wrong. Paul....BOOK IT BEFORE D. CAGER FINDS OUT. Lol. Also, if we can get inside that would be preferrable so we can watch the games. COM Crew, please chime in so I post post the below announcement on our facebook pages. Thanks

Crossfires of Maryland End of the Season GTG.
ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
Sunday, September 14, 2014 @ 1:00pm
McFalls Iron Horse Tavern
2260 Cromwell Bridge Rd, Parkville, MD 21234
Roger. A very special invite will go out to Dale (lol). BTW, they have TV's outside on the porch too! I'll book for inside but we should get a drink or 2 outside first. It pretty cool.

Looking forward to it.

Old 08-28-2014, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by PNA
Roger. A very special invite will go out to Dale (lol). BTW, they have TV's outside on the porch too! I'll book for inside but we should get a drink or 2 outside first. It pretty cool.

Looking forward to it.

outside tv....book outside then.

Old 08-28-2014, 06:10 PM
Forum Regular

Mc Faul's Iron horse works for me just looked at menu. should be enough variety for all. Sorry for not responding myself I have not gotten any of the new post to this thread, which I have fixed.

Old 08-28-2014, 07:55 PM
PNA

Originally Posted by srt6-xfire
Mc Faul's Iron horse works for me just looked at menu. should be enough variety for all. Sorry for not responding myself I have not gotten any of the new post to this thread, which I have fixed.
Great. Ok need a complete head count. Wives? Girlfriends? Others. As it is now, with just our expected COM members we are at 8. I can give them a tentative number of 12 to start with. Kathy may come so that would leave 3 more. If we think well get more I will up it.

Update. I have a reservation for 12 for now. She said we could up it if necessary

Last edited by PNA; 08-28-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Crossfires of Maryland (COM)