Northeast Forum Serving DE, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, WV.

Pittsburgh, PA - Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pittsburgh, PA - Meeting

Hello All,

I think it would be a fantastic idea for any / all local Chrysler Crossfire owners to meet at a local facility or meeting point...Whether it's an outdoor venue or an indoor arena, I think a large Pittsburgh-Crossfire gathering would strengthen the local group....Please respond with your feedback...

millerbdm923@gmail.com

- - Brian

Old 03-07-2012, 04:13 AM
Default Re: Pittsburgh, PA - Meeting

I would be interested in a GTG there are a lot of beautiful drives in the area. One place that comes to mind is Foxburg PA. We have been there a few times, they have a great Sunday Brunch at the Allegheny Grille in the summer time
Hope we can get some local things going this summer.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:26 PM
She can ride with me ;)
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds great! Let me know where and when.

Of course, we need to wait for the snow and salt to go away... or, at least, I do.

Old 03-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the way you think Rick being a local near foxburg I know some good roads and could get a decent drive going. When we get some nice weather for a weekend I would suggest for those coming a long distance to plan on spending the night out here and going on a 60 or 70 mile cruise around the area. We have a few awesome roads that are a blast to drive when they arnt crowded with rockets.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:40 PM

I know of a local car show every Saturday I attend that we could all meet up at. It's about 20-30 minutes east of Pittsburgh on Route 30.

Usually it starts up in early May and has a great turn out every week!

Old 04-21-2012, 09:37 PM

Got my roadster a couple weeks ago. I'm local and would be interested in a meeting if the idea is still floating around!

Old 04-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Forum Regular

I'm still up for it kinda early yet tho were looking at one last winter blast this week

Old 04-22-2012, 07:06 PM

cool. yea maybe by late may we'll have some consistent nice weather. I can't golf in this sh*t!

Old 04-23-2012, 08:16 PM

Hey PA Crossfire owners, I dont know if any of you are CICCI members or not, but if you need any assistance forming your regional group please do not hesitate to contact me or Itsky (Evan Barrett). We'll be more than willing to help out. Good luck, Chas (Founding Member of CICCI and COM).

Old 04-23-2012, 09:48 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ibedoughboy
cool. yea maybe by late may we'll have some consistent nice weather. I can't golf in this sh*t!
I went a few weeks ago and planned on just hitting a few ***** at the driving range but to my surprise the course had 12 outa 18 holes open already!

Old 04-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ichon
Hey PA Crossfire owners, I dont know if any of you are CICCI members or not, but if you need any assistance forming your regional group please do not hesitate to contact me or Itsky (Evan Barrett). We'll be more than willing to help out. Good luck, Chas (Founding Member of CICCI and COM).
Thanks Chas, what are the benefits the CICCI could bring to us? I ment to register last year when I joined but never got to it I'll have to look into it again maybe now?!

Old 04-24-2012, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by jmk41
Thanks Chas, what are the benefits the CICCI could bring to us? I ment to register last year when I joined but never got to it I'll have to look into it again maybe now?!
Your membership package includes a Certification of Membership, a Membership Card, a -C-I-C-C-I decal, access to the website, but more importantly you are now a member of a club that is very active in promoting the mark. The more members we have, the more influence we have with the manufactures on OEM parts and aftermarkets, and other specific issues with the Crossfire. Additionally, enrollment and renewal fees are used to aid in developing regional events for Crossfire owners; all the directors and advisers serve on a voluntary basis so all funds are used to further the club's tax exempt purpose.

-C-I-C-C-I recognizes all local, regional and international Crossfire groups as a major affiliates. Several -C-I-C-C-I members are members of local groups and participate in events held by those groups but -C-I-C-C-I does not govern the local groups. -C-I-C-C-I continually supports and sponsors local Crossfire groups and is a viable source of information and direction for all local crossfire groups.

-C-I-C-C-I has a fully operational and stocked Club store. We have custom shirts, show items, floor mats, prints, etc. Whatever accessory made or needed for the Crossfire can be found via the Store's link on the web page. The store is managed by Andrew and Grace Tunkel. They can be contacted regarding any store or custom Crossfire items. Including exclusive SRT6 items for -C-I-C-C-I members.

This section of the forum is dedicated to officially recognized regional groups. If you are interested in setting up your own official regional group, please send a PM to me (itsky) or send an email to memberservices@crossfireinternational.com.

CICCI also offers Regional Groups financial backing for local events, assistance with logo/decal and provides a banner to display at local events.

Old 04-24-2012, 05:39 PM
Forum Regular

Sounds awesome I will be registering!

Old 05-19-2012, 11:25 PM

Weather's getting nice. Anyone want to throw out a date for a meet?

Old 08-25-2012, 09:00 PM

Would anyone be interested in an end of the summer get together next weekend?

Old 08-29-2012, 10:18 PM

Would anyone be interested in an end of the summer get together next weekend?
I could possibly do a get together on the weekend or sometime this month. Where are you located exactly? I just moved more west of Pennsylvania near the Robinson area.

Don't know of any local car shows yet but, I'll do a search. Back east where I used to live there was one every Saturday.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by BuffNSoFly
I could possibly do a get together on the weekend or sometime this month. Where are you located exactly? I just moved more west of Pennsylvania near the Robinson area.

Don't know of any local car shows yet but, I'll do a search. Back east where I used to live there was one every Saturday.
I am in zipcode 44428. Are you in Robinson township, or the town of Robinson? This weekend or sometime this month would be fine with me...although I'm sure the weather will begin to turn toward the end of the month.

Let me know! Nathan

Old 09-03-2012, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by BuffNSoFly

BTW, I don't mind driving to meet up with people. I drove 7 hrs round trip yesterday to Morgantown WV and back to have lunch with some relatives. After the rain passed it was a great top down drive home!

Old 10-16-2012, 05:09 PM

Hi All,
We have a couple people meeting up at The Haufbrauhaus in Pittsburg on Sunday Oct 21 about noon for lunch and a little visiting and exploring of the area. I am coming from Andover and xfireamx will be heading over from Akron area and Tom2112 form Sharon are on my list so far, anyone else who wants to head over or meet us there is more than welcome.
Hoping for some nice weather this Sunday and hoping for a few more to show some interest in a late GTG before it gets really bad out.

Old 10-16-2012, 08:40 PM

I am in zipcode 44428. Are you in Robinson township, or the town of Robinson? This weekend or sometime this month would be fine with me...although I'm sure the weather will begin to turn toward the end of the month.

Let me know! Nathan
Sorry I didn't see your post. Not quite in Robinson Township but, further north past the airport in Aliquippa. So your right on the border of PA/OH i see.

Originally Posted by RickZ
Hi All,
We have a couple people meeting up at The Haufbrauhaus in Pittsburg on Sunday Oct 21 about noon for lunch and a little visiting and exploring of the area. I am coming from Andover and xfireamx will be heading over from Akron area and Tom2112 form Sharon are on my list so far, anyone else who wants to head over or meet us there is more than welcome.
Hoping for some nice weather this Sunday and hoping for a few more to show some interest in a late GTG before it gets really bad out.

Count me in. Are you guys meeting inside the restaurant or somewhere nearby since the Haufbrauhaus doesn't have it's own parking lot yet.

Quick Reply: Pittsburgh, PA - Meeting