Northwest Forum Serving AK, ID, OR, WA.

how many people do we have from the pacific northwest here?

Old 08-19-2015, 04:07 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: how many people do we have from the pacific northwest here?

Sounds good, now I know of a good mechanic in W. Seattle. Hope to meet you two sometime. We have a great local chapter, and have GTG's and drives often. We have a weekend in B.C. coming up this October, check us out on Facebook.

Old 08-20-2015, 02:03 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 05roadsterguy
Sounds good, now I know of a good mechanic in W. Seattle. Hope to meet you two sometime. We have a great local chapter, and have GTG's and drives often. We have a weekend in B.C. coming up this October, check us out on Facebook.

Looking for the Northwest CC Club? go to NWCC (Northwest Crossfire Club) on Facebook. Lots of Pic's and lasts years meet on Video. Good times!

Kj

Old 02-13-2016, 11:42 AM

Red 2004 Coupe, 6-speed located in Renton, WA. Just finally got mine January 31, 2016. I notice that all of the posts here seem pretty old. Wondering if people in the area get together at all. Yesterday, as I drove through downtown Renton coming from I-405 I looked in my rear view mirror to find a white roadster right behind me. Slowed down until they passed me on the left to turn left. We both waved. Very cool.

I've wanted a Crossfire since they first came out, but never imagined I'd ever actually have one of my own. Finally.

Bill

Attached Thumbnails how many people do we have from the pacific northwest here?-billcrossfire-013116-1w.jpg  
Old 02-13-2016, 01:59 PM
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

There are lots of us!! Join us on facebook - currently the only thing planned is the wonderful Crossfires Across America #7 run but they get together quite often when the weather is nice. They are a great bunch!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nort...sfireClubNWCC/

Old 02-13-2016, 02:47 PM

It looks like it. I was pretty excited to exchange waves a couple of days ago in downtown Renton with the driver of a white roadster. I'm lucky. When I first lusted after one probably 8 yrs ago my mechanic of 20 yrs in West Seattle, who used to be located next door to the Chrysler dealership told me they were a great car, but expensive if anything in the drivetrain broke. After asking lots of questions in the Crossfire Forum I took the plunge on January 31st, 2016 when I went just to get more driving feel for it to be sure it's what I wanted and realized that the dealer didn't quite know what he had on his lot. Grabbed it immediately. Had a cracked oil pan replaced and new valve cover gaskets and echoed out. Now just some niggly details to fix before CAA#7. Thanks for the reply. Bill

Old 02-13-2016, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by 05roadsterguy
Say, I was reading old posts and came across this one and was curious. I have a guy in West Seattle at Doyle's Automotive. He's taken care of my other cars for nearly 20 yrs. I just took my new baby to show him to make sure he can do the same for my Crossfire. Years ago I had asked him about them. He said they were great, but expensive if they break. Kept that in mind, but got my questions answered quickly on this forum and took the plunge.

Just wondered if it's the same guy or there was some other place I should know about.

Bill

Old 03-23-2016, 03:20 PM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by COJAG
In West Seattle go to West Seattle Autoworks, corner of Webster and 35th Ave SW, ask for Chris he is one of the owners. I have a 05 black SRT coupe also live in West Seattle.
Originally Posted by bledrew
Say, I was reading old posts and came across this one and was curious. I have a guy in West Seattle at Doyle's Automotive. He's taken care of my other cars for nearly 20 yrs. I just took my new baby to show him to make sure he can do the same for my Crossfire. Years ago I had asked him about them. He said they were great, but expensive if they break. Kept that in mind, but got my questions answered quickly on this forum and took the plunge.

Just wondered if it's the same guy or there was some other place I should know about.

Bill
I multi quoted the response I was referencing. Welcome to the club, and parts are really not that expensive, especially when you have the power of CrossfireFourm behind you. The most expensive part of owning a crossfire CAN be mechanics who do not know the car! OH and Chrysler stealerships. If your current Mechanic is good with German cars (the M112 is a widely used motor) and you show him this site, then maintenance and troubleshooting should be painless and cheap. If he just wants to bulldog though his own processes then it might get very expensive fast.

Everything you need to know about crossfires is here, the NWCC community is on Facebook. Hope to see you at an event soon!

Old 06-15-2016, 12:52 PM

I'm new to the greater Seattle area, Edmonds.
2004 Crossfire in Red with 180,000mi.

Looking for a good shop that can fix my exhaust leak. And possibly repair some scuff marks on the lower front air dam.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:23 AM

Hubby and I are in Boise and roll with the Idaho twins Popstoy and Blubird but we only bring his as driving takes its toll on me. Popstoy is an 07 roadster and Blubird is an 08 roadster. We are in NW Crossfire.

Old 06-16-2016, 01:07 PM

Hope you can make it to CAA7 in Yakima in July. It should really be great fun. I've been on one drive to Ocean Shores and up the coast to Ruby Beach with 6 other Crossfires and owners. We had a blast.

Hope to see you there. Bill

Attached Thumbnails how many people do we have from the pacific northwest here?-img_4307.jpg  
Old 06-27-2016, 12:50 AM
Forum Regular

Through many months I finally got back into the Forum. Changing emails is not good. But I am glad I am back.

KJ

Old 07-22-2016, 04:53 PM
Forum Regular

Thanks for making the CAA #7 such a success. Bloo and Nathan did a great job. I was wondering is Baker City might be closer than Bend for Oregon Ghost towns. (next year's NWCC ride? )

I sure will be able to help either in Bend or Baker City.

Looking for a group go to NWCC on Facebook.

Kj

Old 08-10-2016, 12:20 AM

Hey it would be nice to get a group together. I am in Marysville, ffmdicpete@gmail.com
Pete

Old 08-10-2016, 04:32 AM

Originally Posted by ffmdicpete
Hey it would be nice to get a group together. I am in Marysville, ffmdicpete@gmail.com
Pete
You will have to join us for sure Pete! We get together quite often! We are Northwest Crossfire Club/NWCC. Join our Facebook page...and if you don't do fbook...I'll take your email you just provided and let you know when something comes up! Would love to add you to the group!
Bloo

Old 08-10-2016, 12:29 PM

Thank you
I don't do FB, sorry for the inconvenience but would love to get together.
Pete

Old 04-21-2019, 03:54 PM

New owner here in Shorewood,

Old 04-21-2019, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dantedog
New owner here in Shorewood,
Hello. I can't actually tell you how many Crossfire owners there are in the Northwest, but there are quite a lot. Since I bought the first one in 2016 I've been on numerous drives and gatherings with 10 to 35+ cars. There is the Northwest Crossfire Club on Facebook and West Coast Crossfires the first of which is primarily members from BC, WA, OR & ID. Then West Coast Crossfires which includes the above, but also includes the entire West Coast. Both pages list upcoming and past events. We have Tech Days to do repairs and fixes for each other. In July of this year is Crossfires Across America 10 (CAA10) on the coast in Northern CA. I wouldn't be surprised to see 60-80+ Crossfires there. The Facebook pages and others across the country have links on the upper left of the page to files, articles and how to videos. Paul Diguer has a whole series on YouTube. I've saved many hundreds of dollars through tips, tech

days, deals on parts and good places to get service.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nort...sfireClubNWCC/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/360743280628821/

https://www.facebook.com/events/394606334392491/

Old 11-28-2019, 10:25 PM
Forum Regular
Received 75 Likes on 55 Posts

I'm in Stanwood!!

Flew over to Spokane this last Saturday and drove home in my new '04 Blaze Red 6spd with 60k miles. My new DD!!

Jared

Old 12-01-2019, 08:03 PM
Forum Regular
Received 75 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by bledrew
Hello. I can't actually tell you how many Crossfire owners there are in the Northwest, but there are quite a lot. Since I bought the first one in 2016 I've been on numerous drives and gatherings with 10 to 35+ cars. There is the Northwest Crossfire Club on Facebook and West Coast Crossfires the first of which is primarily members from BC, WA, OR & ID. Then West Coast Crossfires which includes the above, but also includes the entire West Coast. Both pages list upcoming and past events. We have Tech Days to do repairs and fixes for each other. In July of this year is Crossfires Across America 10 (CAA10) on the coast in Northern CA. I wouldn't be surprised to see 60-80+ Crossfires there. The Facebook pages and others across the country have links on the upper left of the page to files, articles and how to videos. Paul Diguer has a whole series on YouTube. I've saved many hundreds of dollars through tips, tech

days, deals on parts and good places to get service.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nort...sfireClubNWCC/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/360743280628821/

https://www.facebook.com/events/394606334392491/
Is there another way to become part of the Northwest Crossfire Club without joining Facebook? I had a Facebook account once..... deleted it when I was 30. Just not into the social media thing.

Jared

Old 12-31-2019, 10:07 PM

Bought my 2005 limited in 2016, corrected all identifiable problems and enjoy driving. Would like to meet up with other PNW XFire owners for day trips, tours, etc.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: how many people do we have from the pacific northwest here?