Northwest Forum Serving AK, ID, OR, WA.

Northwest Meet

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northwest Meet

There is just 5 more weeks till we go to the northwest meet in Yakima Washington. We that are going have found out there is a soccer meet in Yakima that weekend and that means to you that are thinking about coming rooms will be tight. There are rooms still available but, I thought to give you a heads up.

I am really trying to get a Northwest group of Crossfire’s to pick a spot to meet twice a year for a rally and fun times. This first one is to get ideas, drink some wine as we tour through the wine countries of eastern Washington. We have Crossfire’s coming from Western Canada, Washington, the Home city, Oregon and of Course Idaho. The weather should be fantastic for a May ride, and I hope that you will want to meet and greet all the north westerners.

We might have anything like the 122 turn Dragon run, but I am sure we do have some great views and some roads with 50 plus turns and Mountain climbing. I would love to hear form you that you are coming and even an idea of a LOGO for shirts and a Northwest regional group ( for the CICCI club.) Similar to Texas, St Louis, Rocky Mountain, Chicago, Carolinas, Florida groups, etc.

I know that we seem to be getting more and more Crossfire’s Owners from buying Crossfire’s for the East and south, so join us please in Yakima coming up. Go to the Crossfire Forum and sign into the Regional Area of “Northwest”. I would especially love to get a picture of all of the much different Crossfire of the Northwest.

For those in Northern California or Montana, you are more than welcome to make the weekend with us, if you want to travel up to Yakima. You can get a hold of me on the web-site of the Forum or the CICCI Facebook account.