Northwest Forum Serving AK, ID, OR, WA.

The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally

My Fellow Crossfire Owners and Friends!

This year I would like you to consider joining us in Yakima for the MemorialDay Weekend. Like last year we will have central places to admire ourCrossfire’s, let others admire them (OK, Show Off) and drive them to manyplaces.

Last year we went on a wine –run to the Columbia CrestWinery, the long way. We then travelled down the Columbia River and enjoyed ourselves at Olive Garden for dinner.

This year we are planning a Trip to the Henry JacksonCommunity Center at Mt. Rainierfrom Yakima.This 5 hour drive will most likely be just open for the season and even if theweather is nice it will be on the chilly side.

I am trying to give you a heads up for a couple of reasons.One Yakima is crowded during the Memorial Dayweekend for Seattlefolks want to get out of the Rain and get into the sunshine. Hotels could gettight. Second and most important we really would like the group to grow and addYOU to the Northwest Crossfire’s Club we are trying to form.

There is nothing more fun then being in a group ofCrossfire’ and you own one. Details of this Northwest Rally will come soon, butwe would love you all to start committing to this weekend. A great time to meetother owners to ask questions find out who has the oldest / newest Crossfire,do a little bragging, and take lots of pictures especially on the way up to Mt.Rainier. Back East has their “Tale of the Dragon” but, they don’t have the Chinook Pass! (Hopefully it will be open). Therun to Mt. Rainier would be the Northwest Answer.The Rally will make it just more fun.

Interested? Not committed? Leave a comment here on the Site,or get in touch with myself at kevinwinston@cougarmtn.com

Need your Name , email address, personal phone number, callname on the Forum or you Facebook site, so we can send you an invite. Year of theCrossfire and type. (Yes we will let the SRT6 folks come too.) Have fun in yourlife join us!

Pictures of last Years Get together!

Attached Thumbnails The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally-weekend-1.jpg   The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally-yak-31a.jpg   The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally-yak-32a.jpg   The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally-yak34a.jpg   The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally-yak35a.jpg  

The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally-yak36a.jpg   The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally-yak37a.jpg   The Road to Mt. Rainier Rally-yak39a.jpg