Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

(edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2014, 05:59 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Unhappy re: (edit) "BUYER BEWARE" New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
It is easy for an on-line company to ship you what they have in stock. It's when they run out the problem starts....
More specificly when they do not update their site . . . they where showing in stock and they still do .

When I did my first over 200USD order # 110 on June 13 , this was early in the opening of this new site ,I received all my other items and on one of the envelope ,there was an orange sticker marked " PARTIAL " and under it in hand writing " shifter trim to follow .

I was able at that time to comunicate with them and they told me that some more chrome shifter suround where on the way to them . A couple of weeks later I have made an other order and they told me by E-Mail that they would send it with that order . . . package arrived but once again there was no shifter trim surround in it .

After many E-Mail to them ,they awnser always the same BullShitt . . ." We will receive them in a couple of days "

Time whent by and the 45 days PayPall protection ended . . . a while after they completely stopped awnsering to my E-Mail .

I am sure that if somebody go on their site and order a chrome shifter surround ,show in stock on their site ,there is a good chance he will never received it . . . I am verry verry unsatisfied of them ,so if you buy something from this site ,beware . . . DO NOT WAIT to long to react or You will loose Your money .My only mistaque was simply to trust them . . .

Almost 40 $ is not much . . . but it was MY 40$ .

Now I have to find another place to order the Shifter trim and I wish it will match with all the others trim I bougth from them ,and I also like to get some more trim around switchs , like they are showing on the picture of that surroud trim . . . wonder where they took that picture and who sell all those trim . . .

Daniel

Old 11-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (edit) "BUYER BEWARE" New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Originally Posted by LagDan
More specificly when they do not update their site . . . they where showing in stock and they still do .

When I did my first over 200USD order # 110 on June 13 , this was early in the opening of this new site ,I received all my other items and on one of the envelope ,there was an orange sticker marked " PARTIAL " and under it in hand writing " shifter trim to follow .

I was able at that time to comunicate with them and they told me that some more chrome shifter suround where on the way to them . A couple of weeks later I have made an other order and they told me by E-Mail that they would send it with that order . . . package arrived but once again there was no shifter trim surround in it .

After many E-Mail to them ,they awnser always the same BullShitt . . ." We will receive them in a couple of days "

Time whent by and the 45 days PayPall protection ended . . . a while after they completely stopped awnsering to my E-Mail .

I am sure that if somebody go on their site and order a chrome shifter surround ,show in stock on their site ,there is a good chance he will never received it . . . I am verry verry unsatisfied of them ,so if you buy something from this site ,beware . . . DO NOT WAIT to long to react or You will loose Your money .My only mistaque was simply to trust them . . .

Now I have to find another place to order the Shifter trim and I wish it will match with all the others trim I bougth from them ,and I also like to get some more trim around switchs , like they are showing on the picture of that surroud trim . . . wonder where they took that picture and who sell all those trim . . .

Daniel

I placed an order for a real carbonfiber interior kit and I got responses from the owner and customer service but I used the text feature...they seemed very nice and helpful and gave me detailed update on my order but I will believe it fully when I see tracking for the item I have been waiting for...he did say he was not fond of what was being said about the "crossfire mall" on here though we will see what happens I've bought many other things and never had a problem before

Old 11-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default re: (edietd title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

fond of us or not, you have to perform customer service or you will get bad reviews....that's business.... people on this forum are very picky about their cars...and want good products. Just do a good job and you will get good responses..... Right now, it looks like 50/50 on here.....which isn't good, but far from bad....

Old 11-23-2014, 07:43 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default re: (edietd title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
fond of us or not, you have to perform customer service or you will get bad reviews....that's business.... people on this forum are very picky about their cars...and want good products. Just do a good job and you will get good responses..... Right now, it looks like 50/50 on here.....which isn't good, but far from bad....

I'm sure CarID isn't real thrilled I've posted my fun with them either. Noticed no response to my inquiry over can you tell these are black or not... No makes them a liar... Yes is admitting they screwed up. Guess they don't want to play anymore.. LOL And if it saves one person from the fun I've had.. then I could care less about their reputation here.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:42 AM
Unhappy Re: (edit) "BUYER BEWARE" New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Originally Posted by xfireon20z
...he did say he was not fond of what was being said about the "crossfire mall" on here though we will see what happens I've bought many other things and never had a problem before
Selling anything not in stock whith no prenotification at all before collecting the money from the customer , only sending him a small note on one of the enveloppe containing others items on an 1½" x 2" Orange Sticker marked " PARTIAL " and under this , in hand writing " shifter trim to follow ". . . Do You really think ,a compagny that do such thing deserve respect and good publicity about them ?

That enveloppe sit right in front of me at the bottom of the computer screen so I can remember each day ,and has long I have not receive what they sold me ,and paid for . . . a Chrome Shifter Surround for my XF I will see that they do not get good publicity simply because this is not a way of doing business.

Daniel

Old 11-25-2014, 11:08 AM
Question Re: (edit) "BUYER BEWARE" New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Now I have to find another place to order the Shifter trim and I wish it will match with all the others trim I bougth from them ,and I also like to get some more trim around switchs , like they are showing on the picture of that shifter surround trim . . . wonder where they took that picture and who sell all those trim . . .
I am posting the link of the picture I am talking about , on their site . . . Crossfire Chrome Shifter Trim Surround - Crossfire Mall

You can see Surround Chrome Trim around all of the switchs on that picture . . . Please , anybody know or have an idea of where it could be order ?

Thanks . . .

Daniel

Old 11-26-2014, 08:43 AM
Default Re: (edit) "BUYER BEWARE" New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

I am posting the link of the picture I am talking about , on their site . . . Crossfire Chrome Shifter Trim Surround - Crossfire Mall

You can see Surround Chrome Trim around all of the switchs on that picture . . . Please , anybody know or have an idea of where it could be order ?

Thanks . . .

Daniel
hey dan your probably going to have to buy a chrome dash kit from some place to get that piece either that or email some people selling them maybe they can separate that piece or get one made for you...anyway the guy i talked to that owns the crossfire mall must be older because he called me a "new age forum member"

Old 11-27-2014, 10:07 AM

Thanks . . .

Daniel
Originally Posted by xfireon20z
hey dan your probably going to have to buy a chrome dash kit from some place to get that piece either that or email some people selling them maybe they can separate that piece or get one made for you...anyway the guy i talked to that owns the crossfire mall must be older because he called me a "new age forum member"

I have found this link for the Chrome Shifter Surround trim . . . CHROMETEC. High Quality Tuning für Mercedes-Benz

I am still looking to find all of the 7 others surround trims that go around the 7 switchs over the ashtray and ligther .We can see them in the picture ,there . . . Crossfire Chrome Shifter Trim Surround - Crossfire Mall . . . their'is a business card near the shifter on that picture ,but I can not read it because I do not have a high resolution screen with my old computer .

Also , I may be to old or it might be because I am a French Canadian . . . I do not understand the real meaning of " new age forum member " ?

Daniel

Old 11-27-2014, 10:44 AM

I have found this link for the Chrome Shifter Surround trim . . . CHROMETEC. High Quality Tuning für Mercedes-Benz

I am still looking to find all of the 7 others surround trims that go around the 7 switchs over the ashtray and ligther .We can see them in the picture ,there . . . Crossfire Chrome Shifter Trim Surround - Crossfire Mall . . . their'is a business card near the shifter on that picture ,but I can not read it because I do not have a high resolution screen with my old computer .

Also , I may be to old or it might be because I am a French Canadian . . . I do not understand the real meaning of " new age forum member " ?

Daniel
its a crossfire biz card and its says Wilhelm Karmann GmbH Osnabrück, Germany i believe...

Old 11-27-2014, 10:50 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

UPDATE: Missing Chrome Shifter Surround. After waiting over 4 months for this item to arrive and several emails, facebook postings, and messages sent via Crossfire Mall to no avail I took Bob's (RedDog) advice and emailed James Sherwood at info@koreanautoimports.com. Several days later I received an email offering replacement items or a refund. I negotiated with them and today received the following email:

Hi Chuck,

Your 2 alternate items have been sent via USPS from AZ and should arrive
to you either later this week or early next week.

Sorry again for the issue with the shifter trim, it's been a problem.

Best Regards,

Belky
KoreanAutoImports.com

Good news...Maybe...

Old 11-27-2014, 11:01 AM

nice to hear that you are getting them like i said i never had a problem with them but there communicate and suppliers suck lol

Old 11-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

that part looks to be drop shipped from AZ....which you could deal directly with.....

Old 11-30-2014, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by green24u
UPDATE: Missing Chrome Shifter Surround. After waiting over 4 months for this item to arrive and several emails, facebook postings, and messages sent via Crossfire Mall to no avail I took Bob's (RedDog) advice and emailed James Sherwood at info@koreanautoimports.com. Several days later I received an email offering replacement items or a refund. I negotiated with them and today received the following email:

Hi Chuck,

Your 2 alternate items have been sent via USPS from AZ and should arrive
to you either later this week or early next week.

Sorry again for the issue with the shifter trim, it's been a problem.

Best Regards,

Belky
KoreanAutoImports.com

Good news...Maybe...
" Maybe " . . . at least ,You are more lucky then me . I did not received a word from them concerning my shifter trim and my letter to Him ,was sent a couples of Weeks before You did and I just sent another one last Week ,again . . .

OH ! I get it . . . Province of Quebec IS SO FAR from the state of AZ that THEY probalbly did NOT get my E-Mail yet or it is simply still stuck at the US/Canada Border .

The " Sorry again for the issue with the shifter trim, it's been a problem " in His letter bugs me the most . . Why sell something not in stock , Why the " IN STOCK " section on their site was not updated in time when We bougth those shifter trim back in June and was not marked instead " OUT OF STOCK " . I usually never pay for something not in stock around here . . .is this an US way of doing business ,selling something You do not have in stock ?

Please ,tell me when You really have received it . . .

Daniel

Last edited by LagDan; 11-30-2014 at 10:10 AM.
Old 11-30-2014, 11:27 AM

Daniel, I have very little to no faith at all that I will every receive anything from them. I'll let you know if I do. Have absolutely no idea why they would sell & not let a customer know that an item was on back order. My original order was held up for almost two weeks and when I inquired why it was not being shipped they never once mentioned that an item was on back order. Only found out the shifter trim was missing from the order by the hand written note in the shipping pouch.

Old 11-30-2014, 08:35 PM

Crossfire Mall (aka: Sherwood Automotive / Korean Auto Imports) is a sham, and I'm so sorry I even gave them a try, despite mixed reviews online.

About a month ago, I purchased two in-stock items, the shifter surround and the door lock pin surrounds. After 1 week, the door lock pin surrounds arrived. I emailed all of their available email addresses, called the phone number Paypal gave me for them (which doesn't work), and sent them a Facebook messages....and I got nothing back. Their website still showed (and still does) show the shifter surround as in stock, and I was frustrated that a company would have such poor and unresponsive customer service, so I filed a claim with Paypal.

Shortly after I filed a claim with Paypal, I get an 'updated shipment' email from Crossfire Mall, saying part of my order has been refunded....one week later, STILL no refund, and Paypal has until December 22nd to make a decision regarding my case.

Complete freakin' scam, and I will let ALL of my Crossfire friends know to never do business with any of the names this sorry excuse for a company goes by.

NONE of these bad reviews would even be an issue if someone just updated their website, showing whether the item was actually in stock or not....or better yet, how about you RESPOND to the emails your customers send you? Instead, they just take our money and never ship the items we ordered. NEVER again.

Good luck to anyone who wants to try using them... I would rather have no shifter surround than give them my business.

Old 12-01-2014, 08:23 AM
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default re: (edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Hello to all . . . I'm not trying to defend them because there is no defense for poor customer service / not answering customer's e-mail communications / not providing a prompt refund on items not available . . . BUT . . . I wanted to offer a possible explanation on the issues with that shifter surround trim piece. I bought that shifter surround trim piece (along with other items) right after James Sherwood opened his "Crossfire Mall" web page.

That shifter surround arrives as a flat piece of stainless steel with 3M emblem adhesive tape. When you apply that part to the actual contoured plastic surround piece from the car, the metal memory of the polished stainless steel overwhelms the adhesive and the part keeps popping up. I advised James Sherwood about my experience with that particular accessory part and he sent me out a replacement. Before attaching the replacement part, I hand bent it to conform to the contour of the plastic surround piece. That's the ONLY way that polished stainless steel trim piece will stay attached.

I suspect many other purchasers of that part have experienced the same issue and that's why the, "Sorry again for the issue with the shifter trim, it's been a problem." and the part has become "unavailable".

Just Sayin' . . .

Last edited by RED DOG; 12-02-2014 at 04:01 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Default re: (edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Still no awnser to any E-Mails sent already , and they appear to have recently shut the FCBook , even if they still show this . . . *IMPORTANT: Customer Service Notice 2014 . . . a very andy way to to stop showing all the unsatisfied customers comments they had on their page !

In the bottom of that page in the news section ,they are sugesting to only use from now on Text or E-Mail ( no awnser if they own You money ) . . . CUSTOMER SERVICE NOTICE!
This one is probably an attemp to calm down those unsastified customer . . . New Warehouse Open (USA)

Daniel

Old 12-08-2014, 06:01 PM

Update: Still waiting...Nothing yet...12 days and counting.

Old 12-18-2014, 05:52 AM

Anybody get there stuff yet?

Old 12-18-2014, 01:29 PM

Not for me . . . and still no awnser to any E-Mails sent to their 3 different adress provided ,including the one of Owner's .

This forum is probably the main place where XF Owners hang a lot an they should at least take a look here , sometime if they do not want to loose many sales .

Well . . . an old saying use to said " ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY " , but I do not think it is still applicable in the time We live in , now.

Daniel

Quick Reply: (edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"