Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

(edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Old 12-18-2014, 10:01 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default re: (edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Nothing yet either. No replacement parts or responses.

Old 01-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: (edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

whelp im starting to lose faith in the "crossfire mall" after 3 months of waiting for a real cf interior kit $1500 and all I get is excuses from them I'm waiting until the end of the month to get a tracking number or I'm demanding a refund...I have been patient but its running out...I cannot believe people run their business like this

Old 01-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: (edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Just as the title say now . . . " BUYER BEWARE " and do not be " too patient " to get Your money back .

Daniel

Old 01-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Re: (edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

CarID - one week left on the 90 days open dispute case.. and at last contact with Visa about a week ago they have not responded.

Old 01-11-2015, 11:13 AM
SSB SRT6 405hp/401Tq
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mrmiata
CarID - one week left on the 90 days open dispute case.. and at last contact with Visa about a week ago they have not responded.
Will this mean you'll get your money back in full and keep the product or send it back?

Old 01-11-2015, 12:39 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6
Will this mean you'll get your money back in full and keep the product or send it back?

Our money was immediately credited back when we opened the dispute. They sent a picture of the wheel with black inner barrel which wasn't to our order (polished). And that is when we noted the registers weren't painted black (we sent a picture of the wheels photoshopped on the car). That is when the sparks flew over who screwed up. Naturally it was us since we didn't specifically tell them (never mind it is in the photo-or the fact they never asked). Lexani missed the order on the barrel being polished and were going to fix at no additional charge (naturally).. but CarID decided we needed to pay another $700 to get them the way we wanted them. So the order was never shipped - which probably helped our cause.

They also called and told us Visa had decided in their favor about a month ago - looking for an "Okay polish the barrels and send"... That little trick didn't work out for them either!

The custom order cannot be returned to Lexani - so CarID will be the proud owners of 5K in wheels shortly or they will foot the bill to have Lexani apply the finish we ordered.

"if" we are free and clear of all obligations (we don't have to accept the order under any circumstance) .. We'll be going to a local wheel dealer and placing a new order.

I'll let you guys know and you may see a set on Ebay "custom fit for Crossfire".. LOL.

Old 01-25-2015, 12:54 PM

well I got my money back so far but only because the credit card company did a chargeback after a couple emails asking for a refund and no response this James Sherwood guy is a clown even if its not him replying to peoples emails making excuses...DONT BUY FROM THE CROSSFIRE MALL EVER!!!

Old 02-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: (edietd title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Originally Posted by green24u
Daniel, I have very little to no faith at all that I will every receive anything from them. I'll let you know if I do. Have absolutely no idea why they would sell & not let a customer know that an item was on back order. My original order was held up for almost two weeks and when I inquired why it was not being shipped they never once mentioned that an item was on back order. Only found out the shifter trim was missing from the order by the hand written note in the shipping pouch.
Me too and sick of waithing for even an awnser from them . . . I started to look out for another seller for the shifter trim .Crome-tec in Germany was an option but they are completely off the track on shipping cost for Canada at 78 Euros.

So on Feb 12 , I ordered the " Missing Chrome Shifter Surround " from another seller in Germany . . . http://stores.ebay.de/nauvertrieb?_dmd=2&_nkw=crossfire

In the same time I also ordered the two rectangle vent and the seller combined the shipping cost.Received the product 12 days later by post .Verry well cut polished aluminum pieces and they fit precisely . Price are not low but shipping cost is OK.

They offfer lot of different items for our XF . . .

Daniel

Old 05-11-2017, 02:47 PM

Anyone know how to clean or get new head lights for 2006 convertible? Mine are fogged over for years, tried all sorts of cleaning. Now reverting to new covers for head lights. Thanks!

Old 05-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts

Use power drill rotary sanding : ( KEEP IT MOVING ! Use lots of water - you are removing old dead plastic, so keep it wet and wash well between each sanding )
600 till evenly cloudy,
then 1500 starting to look clear again,
then 3000 looking pretty nice,
then Meguier's Plastx headlight polishing compound, looking OUTSTANDING !
then Xpel clear headlight covers. (
Amazon Amazon
)
or Lamin-x (
Amazon Amazon
)

Last edited by ala_xfire; 05-14-2017 at 08:16 AM.