Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

(edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 12:11 PM
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default (edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Formerly Auto Exclusive / Then Sherwood Automotive / Then Korean Auto Imports . . .
They have just put up a dedicated website for Crossfire accessories INCLUDING chrome door handle covers . . . Check them out here:

Crossfire Mall

Enter discount code CMGRANDOPENING15 for a 15% discount on your order!

Old 06-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

VERY NICE. I love the full carbon fiber center section "but" $1,600. Someplace that has a selection for us

Old 06-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default re: New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Thanks for the heads up! I had to snag some of the chrome door handles.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Default re: New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Originally Posted by Speedy4x4
VERY NICE. I love the full carbon fiber center section "but" $1,600. Someplace that has a selection for us
Yeah but "only" about $1360 with the 15% grand opening discount . . .

Old 06-12-2014, 07:25 PM

If you are a fan of chrome they have many options.
Can just dream about a performance parts for our cars
Tune, cam, pistons, LSD, ring&pinion etc.

Old 11-12-2014, 09:43 PM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default re: (edit) "BUYER BEWARE" New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Anyone else had problem receiving item(s) already paid for , bought from this new site since the openning ?

I did . . . waiting for a chrome shifter surround bought in June with many other items Crossfire Chrome Shifter Trim Surround - Crossfire Mall

Even after many E-Mails sent to them ,no luck in getting it .I probably have lost the money I have paid for it , since it is too late now to use PayPal to be refunded .

Beware ! if You buy items from them and your order is not complete . . .do not beleive their false excuse like I did and do not wait too long to get a refund for the missing item.

Check comments on FB on their site ,carefully . . . You will see that I am not the only one that was cheated recently on both of their site .

Daniel

Old 11-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default re: (edit) "BUYER BEWARE" New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Having the same problem with them. Ordered the Chrome shifter surround back in June along with two other items. Received the two other items but still waiting on the shifter surround. After many unanswered emails, messages, and facebook comments I've given up on them. Seems we have another Dan Root on the forum. Beware of Crossfire Mall. Have repeatedly ask for a refund or subsitute product to no avail.

Old 11-13-2014, 11:32 AM
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did ya use paypal???
File with them or the credit card company.
It will hurt if their source of pay is cut-off.
Good luck

Old 11-13-2014, 12:06 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't buy and I don't know the company, but.....

"Formerly Auto Exclusive / Then Sherwood Automotive / Then Korean Auto Imports . . ."

3 name changes ???? that's a big red flag. just saying.....

Old 11-13-2014, 02:41 PM
Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts

paypal has recently extended the buyer protection from 45 days to 180 days I beleive

Old 11-13-2014, 03:05 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by NeedsWings
paypal has recently extended the buyer protection from 45 days to 180 days I beleive

I love Visa myself.. CarID decided to assume instead of inquire on our 5K wheel order (never mind a picture was sent) .. then wanted us to pay to fix their negligence . Visa credited our account back while they decide who should know the ins and outs of wheels and orders. And this was after waiting almost 3 months on the wheels to be made.

Last edited by Mrmiata; 11-13-2014 at 03:08 PM.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:43 PM

This e-mail will get you directly to the owner . . . James Sherwood . . . info@koreanautoimports.com

My experience with him has been nothing but first class . . . prompt replies and an honest operation . . .

Old 11-13-2014, 06:27 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bob - Thanks for the email address. Will send James an email and see what happens.

Old 11-20-2014, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by NeedsWings
May be on Your side of the border . . . I have completed a PayPall request in mid October and i received the following . . .

Thank you for contacting PayPal. We recently received your dispute for the
following transaction: Case ID: PP-003-531-610-096

When you open a dispute in the Resolution Center, you must follow some
specific guidelines. We automatically close or defer cases that don't
follow these guidelines.

If you?re not satisfied, we encourage you to work directly with the seller
to resolve the problem (you?ll find their contact information on the
Transaction Details page). Most sellers welcome the opportunity to make
their buyers happy.

You have to open a dispute within 45 days of the transaction date. You
opened your dispute more than 45 days after the transaction date, so it was
automatically closed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Protection Services

Last edited by LagDan; 11-20-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-20-2014, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by RED DOG
This e-mail will get you directly to the owner . . . James Sherwood . . . info@koreanautoimports.com

My experience with him has been nothing but first class . . . prompt replies and an honest operation . . .
Well . . . RED DOG ,not the same experience I have with him ,recently and since a while .

I tried that E-Mail adress already ( Info@KoreanAutoImports.com ) and all those one also . . . info@crossfiremall.com , James@SherwoodAutomotive.com . The last E-Mail i have sent them had this tittle " Why nobody awnser me anymore . . . " and surprisingly,I did not received any awnser at all and this was sent on October 18.

All the Telephone numbers listed every where and on the PayPall site are no longer in service . . . just like the chat service also.

Has I have mentioned before . . . go on teir site and check on Facebook comments ,You will see that i am not the only one not receiving an awnser and also not satisfied of their service .Check also . . . the last awnser from them was on October 6 (checked this morning again)

If any of You Guys finally get in touch with one of them (if they are still in business ) . . . tell them they are starting to get verry bad publicity and not on this forum only.

Daniel

Old 11-20-2014, 07:33 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

If you spend time reading responses, I think Bob is the only one having a good relationship with this company....or companies.... I will pass....

Old 11-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
If you spend time reading responses, I think Bob is the only one having a good relationship with this company....or companies.... I will pass....

Guess I got lucky with the chrome windshield trim.. been about 3-4 months back..

Old 11-21-2014, 05:14 PM

It is easy for an on-line company to ship you what they have in stock. It's when they run out the problem starts....

Old 11-21-2014, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
It is easy for an on-line company to ship you what they have in stock. It's when they run out the problem starts....
Or like many online stores they do not have any stock at all, once you buy they send your info to another distributor and product gets sent off from there

Old 11-21-2014, 05:40 PM

well that is a "drop shipment" and that can really mess things up..... the middle man doesn't always get it right.... always deal direct when you can...

Quick Reply: (edited title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"