Parts/Accessories for sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

NOS Nitrous Direct Port EFI Injection Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOS Nitrous Direct Port EFI Injection Kit

Part #NOS- 08006NOS Big-time power without manifold modifications.NOS NOSzle direct-port EFI nitrous systems can add horsepower to your ride--without any manifold modifications. They do it by placing special, 3-piece, billet aluminum "NOSzles" between your existing injectors and manifold. The NOSzles, in turn, direct nitrous and additional fuel into the ports, along with the normal charge from the stock injectors. Output is fully tunable to meet your wants and needs. Add 100-175hp to your motor.
Installation instructions and Owners manual http://www.nitroussupply.com/pdf/080...e%20R10273.pdf
$800 or trade for aftermarket SBC heads and intake jmswllms@hotmail.com

Systems include:

* Bottle and mounting brackets
* NOSzles
* Stainless-braided hoses
* Fittings
* Solenoids
* Switches
* Wiring
* Jets
* Mounting hardware

Old 11-23-2009, 04:51 PM
Received 61 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Re: NOS Nitrous Direct Port EFI Injection Kit

"without any manifold modifications. They do it by placing special, 3-piece, billet aluminum "NOSzles" between your existing injectors and manifold"

so how are you going to put the srt6 intake manifolds back on? your missing a piece of the puzzle there. it may work on a n/a motor since the intake manifolds are not right above the injectors. sorry not trying to **** on your thread but this would not be a direct drop in for a srt6, the more i think about it you would need to fab up custom intake manifolds, fuel rail spacers/bolts and a new ypipe to put the car back together.

btw, i like the idea they used on the injector spacers for the nozzles, pretty trick

Old 11-23-2009, 05:32 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

I thought perhaps the OP had an NA but not the case. I'm with Rob on this. After doing all that work to make these fit, why wouldn't you just put a nitrous fogger in the runners on the SC between the heads and the upper plenums?

Old 11-27-2009, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by NeedsWings
"without any manifold modifications. They do it by placing special, 3-piece, billet aluminum "NOSzles" between your existing injectors and manifold"

so how are you going to put the srt6 intake manifolds back on? your missing a piece of the puzzle there. it may work on a n/a motor since the intake manifolds are not right above the injectors. sorry not trying to **** on your thread but this would not be a direct drop in for a srt6, the more i think about it you would need to fab up custom intake manifolds, fuel rail spacers/bolts and a new ypipe to put the car back together.

btw, i like the idea they used on the injector spacers for the nozzles, pretty trick
Ouch! I missed that. THere's less than 1/4 inch clearance at the top of the fuel rail. Would it be possible to fit 1" spacers, without extreme mods?
Actually I was thinking more on the line of a NA modification.
To try for over 300 safe horsepower.

Old 04-03-2010, 02:53 AM

so is it possible to add 100-175 using nos to a stock na? is this true?

Old 04-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

No. Lean all the way baby!

Old 04-05-2010, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by 818.crossfire
so is it possible to add 100-175 using nos to a stock na? is this true?
Yes,no, maybe. (I am not a nitrous expert)If the 4 cylinder Ford and Honda guys can add 75-100hp and the 8 cylinder Ford and GM guys can add 150- 200hp, 100hp should be no problem for the 6 cylinder Crossfire guys. I know there isn't a dedicated kit for these cars , but NOS and ZEX both make universal kits that include some kind of fuel management and I'm sure somebody on this forum knows how to retard the timing.
175hp? Don't know.

Old 04-06-2010, 02:52 PM

Crossfire owners have found Meth kits to be far more effective and much safer then NOS on our Supercharged 6's. The only forum member running over a 100 shot wound up needing head work and he was running a NOS tuned computer, larger fuel pump and injectors to compensate for leaning.

Last edited by BLACKSRT-6; 04-06-2010 at 08:19 PM.