Racing The place to talk about autocrossing, road and drag racing.

Racing at Nashville International March 6

Old 02-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing at Nashville International March 6

Well, I'm getting the racing bug again. Going to wake my cars up and pull them out of storage. I will be at the Nashville Speedway in Lebonon, TN on Saturday, March 6th. I will be learning this new track as I am embarking on Chump Car racing this year. I will be one of 6 drivers on a team that will drive a $500.00 crap can car for 24 hours. Our first race will be in May at this Nashville track.
I now have a truck and am embarking on getting it ready to tow a car and trailer. So, I have new things to learn. But, I know when I get to the track, I'll have help in getting the car off the trailer and on the track.
So, for those of you around the Lebonon, TN area, stop by. I'll be driving the Crossfire, of course. I'll be easy to find.

Jane

Old 02-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Re: Racing at Nashville International March 6

Originally Posted by JaneBridges
Well, I'm getting the racing bug again. Going to wake my cars up and pull them out of storage. I will be at the Nashville Speedway in Lebonon, TN on Saturday, March 6th. I will be learning this new track as I am embarking on Chump Car racing this year. I will be one of 6 drivers on a team that will drive a $500.00 crap can car for 24 hours. Our first race will be in May at this Nashville track.
I now have a truck and am embarking on getting it ready to tow a car and trailer. So, I have new things to learn. But, I know when I get to the track, I'll have help in getting the car off the trailer and on the track.
So, for those of you around the Lebonon, TN area, stop by. I'll be driving the Crossfire, of course. I'll be easy to find.

Jane
take your snow tires just in case.....seriously, if you need help with the trailer, driving, pulling the trailer, etc....be glad to help...don't think I could get away that weekend, but good luck. Now May might be a different story. Keep in touch....and check out my """""Coupe"""""....lol

Old 02-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Forum Regular

Hey, Doc. I have been looking for a crew chief to help me, but no one is available, including you. I just will have to learn about towing on my own, which might be better anyway. I plan to tow my car to St. Louis to get it tuned and race it there. I'm hoping by then I can find another person to drive my other Crossfire over to St. Louis, so I can drive it to the other events. Maybe you could get a big car hauler and put yours and mine on it and that would solve my problem. Hint, Hint. Love ya,
Jane

Old 02-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I'll try to swing by and say hey, maybe thirteendog would be down as well. I LOVE that speedway...

I'm only about 25 minutes away.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

pm me for my cell and any help. if you need it. im only 209 mins. away and will help out any way i can!!

Old 02-27-2010, 09:25 PM
Forum Regular

I look forward to meeting you all and thanks for your help. I will have my other chump car team members with me who will help me get the car (Crossfire) on and off the trailer. I spent the day working on getting in and out of the chump car. I'm still learning to drive a stick. I did drive the car today and only stalled it once. I indeed have a few hudles to jump to get ready for this new level of racing experiences. But, I'm up for it and committed to do what it takes.
If you have racing helmets, bring them along. You may get to ride with me.

Jane