View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 11:03 PM
benjiboy64
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: some newb Q's about the roadster

convince you? i fell in love with the crossfire when i first saw it in '01. when they made it production i was disappointed in the headroom, i'm 6'3" and forgot about it. when they came out with the roadster...i was in love even more, how could they make a great looking car even sexier?!! also the 3" extra headroom really sold me. i feels like a glove around me. yes, the rear visibility isn't the best but you notice from the first time entering you have to "step down" in it to get in. the doors are much higher than a conventional car. and thats the bottom line imo...it isn't at all conventional. i don't see alot of them either but i certainly get alot of attention driving it. bonus...its a direct concept to production car and kept MANY of the hues from the original. yes, it has not the most up to date mercedes parts but its still a benz...baby!! if you need to be convinced to buy one perhaps you shouldn't. it was a no brainer for me except the price. i bought mine used at 15,000 miles and saved around $17,000 dollars. very happy with my purchase and it was definitely a no-brainer for me. there is absolutely no car i've ever had that gives me that great smile on the inside every time i look at it...hope this helps, benji