CrossfireForum.org

Register Photos FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read vBLiveVendor Directory
- CLICK HERE TO GET RID OF THESE ADS -
Go Back   CrossfireForum.org > Technical > Troubleshooting & Technical & Modifications

Welcome to Crossfire Forum!
Welcome to Crossfire Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please
join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Forum Regular

Default Chrysler DRB III scan tool?

This is a long shot but I need to use a DRB III tool, anyone own one that is willing to rent it out or know of one in the south Texas area? (of course other than the stealership)

$15K new or 2-3K used....

2005 Black SRT6

Zeitronix wideband, 62mm SC pulley, Latemodel21 pulleys, NW DCAI, Eurocharged tune, Koni Adjustables, Oil catch can, IC separate, rear polyurethane sway bar bushings, DIY suspension lower with MikeR camber arms and sway links, Centric crossdrilled/slotted rotors with posiquiet (squealing) pads, SS goodridge brake lines, motul DOT4, HID fogs & lows, johnson CP30, CF fabric headliner, Matte black strakes, window trim, grill, door handles, TSW Max 19X8.5 20X10

Old 07-16-2013, 09:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Mrmiata
Default Re: Chrysler DRB III scan tool?

And then ship it north for a visit..to test out my ABS/ESP issue! Or guess I could meet up with you at CAA4 if the timing works.. LOL.

'04 ALABASTER WHITE #11540
The Miata was Exciting - The Crossfire is THRILLING!
Begi Turbo Kit - $5 Front Lip - $4 Radar Detector Mirror Mount
Video RCM - CPS Replacement
Old 07-16-2013, 11:15 AM
Forum Regular

I went shopping for a DRB some time ago. Certainly are pricey. Not to mention the specific modules required for talking to the XF platform. I'm working on picking up a DRB now actually, meaning I'll just need the card and dongle. I'll subscribe here and update when I have more info.

12.84 @ 108 BONE STOCK
Old 07-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Forum Regular

That would be great! I am interested in any updates.

2005 Black SRT6

Zeitronix wideband, 62mm SC pulley, Latemodel21 pulleys, NW DCAI, Eurocharged tune, Koni Adjustables, Oil catch can, IC separate, rear polyurethane sway bar bushings, DIY suspension lower with MikeR camber arms and sway links, Centric crossdrilled/slotted rotors with posiquiet (squealing) pads, SS goodridge brake lines, motul DOT4, HID fogs & lows, johnson CP30, CF fabric headliner, Matte black strakes, window trim, grill, door handles, TSW Max 19X8.5 20X10

Old 07-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Advertisement