TSBs and How-To Articles This is for information on Technical Service Bulletins and for posting How-To Articles.

List of resettable Crossfire features

Old 05-18-2015, 09:08 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: List of resettable Crossfire features

For something faster and with a backseat for Dozer.

And a decent stereo w'nav. And BT. and real cupholders.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by maxcichon
For something faster and with a backseat for Dozer.

And a decent stereo w'nav. And BT. and real cupholders.
Now you're just talking crazy! LOL

Old 05-19-2015, 07:35 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GregWork
Now you're just talking crazy! LOL
I seem to do that more and more these days!

Besides, a man can dream, 'eh?

Old 08-22-2018, 08:05 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by keiranmcallister
What does BAS/ESP for?
BAS stands for Brake Assist System. It provides additional braking power in case of emergency situations. ESP stands for Electronic Stability Program

Old 11-20-2018, 01:37 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

An annoying thing; when exiting the car, after shutting it down, the lights/marker lights come full on and stay on for several seconds.

They are very bright. In most cases, I would like to be discreet and not alert the world "I have arrived" or light up the whole damned area where I may be, whether in my drive-way or a parking lot. I DON'T see it as a safety feature as one may think. At least it doesn't beep or chirp like so many horrible cars of the 1980s and 1990s, but if anything, the lights send a message of one that may as well shout - "Hey! Look over here!" - when otherwise nobody would. I see it as the antithesis of safety.

Same could be said for when approaching the car, and pressing the unlock on the key-fob. Like an unwanted strobe going off! In most cases, that light going off just instantly ruins and limits your ability to see in the eventual dark once they go out, either getting in the car or exiting.

Is there a way or method to set the car's lights so one may click the key-fob locking unit, or exit the vehicle, WITHOUT the driving/marker lights coming on?

Old 11-20-2018, 09:01 AM
Received 533 Likes on 450 Posts

Originally Posted by Heli-Cal Blue
An annoying thing; when exiting the car, after shutting it down, the lights/marker lights come full on and stay on for several seconds.

They are very bright. In most cases, I would like to be discreet and not alert the world "I have arrived" or light up the whole damned area where I may be, whether in my drive-way or a parking lot. I DON'T see it as a safety feature as one may think. At least it doesn't beep or chirp like so many horrible cars of the 1980s and 1990s, but if anything, the lights send a message of one that may as well shout - "Hey! Look over here!" - when otherwise nobody would. I see it as the antithesis of safety.

Same could be said for when approaching the car, and pressing the unlock on the key-fob. Like an unwanted strobe going off! In most cases, that light going off just instantly ruins and limits your ability to see in the eventual dark once they go out, either getting in the car or exiting.

Is there a way or method to set the car's lights so one may click the key-fob locking unit, or exit the vehicle, WITHOUT the driving/marker lights coming on?

This feature is controlled by the CLP/SSM in the trunk, disconnecting that wire would stop it but it might screw something else up as well.