TSBs and How-To Articles This is for information on Technical Service Bulletins and for posting How-To Articles.

MB parts diagrams with MB numbers

Old 07-25-2016, 03:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MB parts diagrams with MB numbers

I wasn't sure where to place this so it goes here and hopefully it gets moved to where it belongs.
I buy parts from FCP euro once in awhile because their prices are not bad and the lifetime warranty on all parts is not a bad deal also.
I just received an email from them stating that they were releasing an OEM Parts Index (OEMPI for short).

I entered 2004 SLK320 and pulled up the following info, not bad info and instant links to pricing and availability with them. Just another tool for us and I thought that it may be of use to someone other than myself.

http://www.oempartsindex.com/systems?base_vehicle=12233&sub_model=20&event=/selector/2004/Mercedes-Benz/SLK320/Base

Last edited by bucketlisted; 07-25-2016 at 03:43 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-25-2016, 04:49 PM
Received 538 Likes on 454 Posts
Default Re: MB parts diagrams with MB numbers

Originally Posted by bucketlisted
I wasn't sure where to place this so it goes here and hopefully it gets moved to where it belongs.
I buy parts from FCP euro once in awhile because their prices are not bad and the lifetime warranty on all parts is not a bad deal also.
I just received an email from them stating that they were releasing an OEM Parts Index (OEMPI for short).

I entered 2004 SLK320 and pulled up the following info, not bad info and instant links to pricing and availability with them. Just another tool for us and I thought that it may be of use to someone other than myself.

http://www.oempartsindex.com/systems?base_vehicle=12233&sub_model=20&event=/selector/2004/Mercedes-Benz/SLK320/Base
Spillagecars (FCP Euro) announced this back in June of this year on this forum, it is a handy tool and it even has the Crissfire with the Chrysler part numbers in it.
He said it was a work in progress.

Last edited by onehundred80; 07-25-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Old 07-25-2016, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Spillagecars (FCP Euro) announced this back in June of this year on this forum, it is a handy tool and it even has the Crissfire with the Chrysler part numbers in it.
He said it was a wirk in progress.
ok,

what is Spillagecars?

Old 07-25-2016, 06:28 PM
Received 538 Likes on 454 Posts

ok,

what is Spillagecars?
Spillagecars to is the members forum name.

Old 07-25-2016, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Spillagecars to is the members forum name.
roger that 180

I checked his post, about the OEM part number list.

excellent move on his part, good for all

thanks

Old 08-01-2016, 08:43 AM
Received 180 Likes on 150 Posts

Thanks for the info. OE Discount Parts has the same diagrams, but the website you highlight is very easy to use. It is a good site and one can easily compare prices. THANKS for posting.