**WEBSITE** Functions / Questions/ Suggestions Etc **NOT CAR RELATED** THREADS / DISCUSSIONS Post suggestions or questions regarding the FORUM FUNCTIONALITY etc. The Moderators will monitor postings here

Difficulty Loggin In

Old 04-25-2016, 04:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Difficulty Loggin In

I'm posting this for Bill Lynch, who posted on FB that he couldn't log in and thus couldn't ask for help. I'm posting hoping this might help him get back onto the forum. I'll forward to him any response you provide right away, unless you have a way to contact him. Thanks.

Having a problem with login on to the Crossfire Forum and hope someone here can offer a fix. When I put in my User Name & password(Yes they are the correct ones) and hit LOGIN the password goes blank and I get a message reporting the password is incorrect. Requested a new password via email and the same thing happens. Even tried going directly to the login and not using my saved Bookmark, but same thing happens. Tried to leave a message on the forum, but not being able to login it is not possible. .

Old 04-25-2016, 06:44 PM
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 448 Likes on 315 Posts

I will be assisting with this tonight
We have been in contact on Facebook

Old 04-25-2016, 11:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Difficulty Loggin In

Thanks for the quick response. We try to make sure people understand the importance of this forum vs the more ephemeral nature of Facebook, which while engaging, doesn't promote long term retention of valuable resources.

I took the plunge and finally bought my dream car after posting my questions on here and continue to rely on this forum as I make my Crossfire as good as it can be.

We're trying to include information about the Crossfire Forum in information given to new members as they request to join our Northwest Crossfire Club/NWCC group on Facebook. If you have any ideas on how we can do a better job, please let us know.

Thanks. Bill