**WEBSITE** Functions / Questions/ Suggestions Etc **NOT CAR RELATED** THREADS / DISCUSSIONS Post suggestions or questions regarding the FORUM FUNCTIONALITY etc. The Moderators will monitor postings here

UN-SUBSCRIBING from threads

Old 01-17-2017, 06:51 PM
Forum Regular
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Default UN-SUBSCRIBING from threads

Would someone explain to me please the procedure from the UCP on how to un-sbscribe from threads that I have responded to? Thanks in advance....Peace

Old 01-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Received 153 Likes on 141 Posts
Default Re: UN-SUBSCIBING from threads

Click your name in the upper right, choose "SUBSCRIBED THREADS".
there may be many pages, handle it one page at a time by clicking the box at the right of the word "Notification" ( select all ), then scroll down to the "Selected Threads"choice box at the bottom and choose "Delete Subscription", press the "Go" button.
Keep doing this until they are all gone.
Enjoy.

Old 01-21-2017, 08:53 AM
Received 538 Likes on 454 Posts

Originally Posted by Fla_Xfire_SRT
Would someone explain to me please the procedure from the UCP on how to un-sbscribe from threads that I have responded to? Thanks in advance....Peace
If you have email notification of the threads you are subscribed to there is a link at the bottom to unsubscribe to that thread and another that lets you unsubscribe to all threads. I tested the first one and it works fine.
Now all I have to do is find how to resubscribe to threads that I have unsubscribed to.

Old 01-21-2017, 10:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Re: UN-SUBSCIBING from threads

Originally Posted by onehundred80
If you have email notification of the threads you are subscribed to there is a link at the bottom to unsubscribe to that thread and another that lets you unsubscribe to all threads. I tested the first one and it works fine.
Now all I have to do is find how to resubscribe to threads that I have unsubscribed to.
180, I know wrong place to post this, but, I can not remember how to post a new post and that repair you posted on the help page showing the different #'s for the sirens, did yours chirp after you installed it, mine doesn't. And what is the members name who repairs the old siren in the cars(new batteries)? I was going to see if he wanted my old one? So go ahead and flame me, but answer question first, please.

Last edited by djohn14296; 01-21-2017 at 10:12 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-21-2017, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by djohn14296
180, I know wrong place to post this, but, I can not remember how to post a new post and that repair you posted on the help page showing the different #'s for the sirens, did yours chirp after you installed it, mine doesn't. And what is the members name who repairs the old siren in the cars(new batteries)? I was going to see if he wanted my old one? So go ahead and flame me, but answer question first, please.
I wrote the DIY on the siren battery battery replacement.
I'll take your old one, I think I still have a couple of batteries left.
PM me please and I'll give you the address, I'll paypal you for the shipping.

Old 01-21-2017, 11:44 AM
Received 538 Likes on 454 Posts

Originally Posted by djohn14296
I did not do the repair post although, the electrical geek George did that, I did do the repair though. I purchased the new beeping siren and added another number to my thread when someone said it beeped as well. Here is the thread, the one I installed is shown in the photo.CLICK

I do not flame people just those that are not polite, mostly I just ignore them though.

Old 01-21-2017, 12:46 PM

Make the US grate again, ban shredded cheese.
Good one ! I take it you aren't a Packers fan.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Re: UN-SUBSCIBING from threads

Originally Posted by onehundred80
I did not do the repair post although, the electrical geek George did that, I did do the repair though. I purchased the new beeping siren and added another number to my thread when someone said it beeped as well. Here is the thread, the one I installed is shown in the photo.CLICK

I do not flame people just those that are not polite, mostly I just ignore them though.
Ok, That picture of the siren is the exact one I bought, as stated, straight forward installation. Mine does beep/click. Any suggestions?