**WEBSITE** Functions / Questions/ Suggestions Etc **NOT CAR RELATED** THREADS / DISCUSSIONS Post suggestions or questions regarding the FORUM FUNCTIONALITY etc. The Moderators will monitor postings here

Lost My ignition key to my crossfire SRT6

Old 01-30-2017, 04:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost My ignition key to my crossfire SRT6

Pls brodas n sistas, how to I get a new ignition and door key to my SRT6 Crossfire ? Bcus here in Nigeria dey dnt knw d value and d greatness of dat car.... And so d parts are not available here.. Pls help bcus I cannot loose dat car just bcus I lost d key. Pls help ....*crying*

Old 01-30-2017, 06:26 PM
Administrator
Received 885 Likes on 689 Posts
Default Re: Lost My ignition key to my crossfire SRT6

In the USA, we go to the Chrysler dealer, but they are EXPENSIVE. An alternative is Needswings.com in Michigan. I am not sure if you can order from him internationally and you may be forced to go to a Chrysler dealer. Are there Chrysler dealers in Nigeria?

Old 01-30-2017, 07:38 PM

Here in Nigeria, we dnt hav a Chrysler dealer.. And d price am getting from Needswing is very high..
​​​​​​​people hav been laughing at me for driven Chrysler crossfire.. Here in Nigeria but I so much luv d car and can't do without it

Originally Posted by pizzaguy
In the USA, we go to the Chrysler dealer, but they are EXPENSIVE. An alternative is Needswings.com in Michigan. I am not sure if you can order from him internationally and you may be forced to go to a Chrysler dealer. Are there Chrysler dealers in Nigeria?

Old 02-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Forum Regular

https://www.facebook.com/ChryslerJeepDodgeNigeria/