West Forum Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV.

Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 11:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires

Originally Posted by CROSS_PHIRE
Lets at least meet up for lunch somewhere ! July 9th is a Sat. and gives everyone time to plan ahead. Bob's Big Boy in Walnut at 1pm is when and where I'll be !!! If your interested in joining me, the address is 21090 Golden Springs Drive ,Walnut, CA 91789 1-909-594-8108. It is right off the 60 Fwy and Brea Canyon Rd. (60&57)
Just a bump to reach the locals.....This is a chance to meet others that have the greatest little orphan in the car market--Crossfires

Old 07-04-2011, 03:36 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PAULSXF
Just a bump to reach the locals.....This is a chance to meet others that have the greatest little orphan in the car market--Crossfires
I will be there! Lets keep this post alive, every time somebody responds, I get an email notification and am REMINDED of the event!

PS Nelson and I live close to Walnut - Hey Nelson, did you want to convoy down there with me in the SRT?

Old 07-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, just ran into this thread! Sounds like a good time! I live in Diamond Bar, right around the corner from Walnut. I'll come by and say hello and, of course, bring my srt with me

Old 07-04-2011, 08:42 PM
Forum Regular

Sounds like it's a party now!!!

Old 07-05-2011, 03:32 AM

WOW!!! I am so glad I posted this!!! I can't wait to talk with everyone and see all the mods! Thank all of you for responding!!!

Old 07-08-2011, 11:26 PM

Anyone besides me coming up from San Diego?

Old 07-09-2011, 09:50 AM
THREE 6S
Smile Re: Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires

Originally Posted by AlbertFattal
I will be there! Lets keep this post alive, every time somebody responds, I get an email notification and am REMINDED of the event!

PS Nelson and I live close to Walnut - Hey Nelson, did you want to convoy down there with me in the SRT?
Event day bump! Consider it done Albert!

Old 07-09-2011, 12:50 PM

Me plus another crossfire will be leaving from Lakewood Ca. When will it be over???

Last edited by gentlejr; 07-09-2011 at 12:52 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by AlbertFattal

Have a time frame of how long everyone will be at the meet

Old 07-09-2011, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by gentlejr
Me plus another crossfire will be leaving from Lakewood Ca. When will it be over???
What other crossfire is in Lakewood? Lets carpool?

Old 07-09-2011, 02:12 PM

Call me 562 209 1207

Old 07-10-2011, 03:59 AM
Talking Re: Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires

I really enjoyed meeting up with everyone and had an awesome time checking out everyone's ride!!! If you've tacken pictures i'd love to see them!! Found out after everyone left that our hostess was the one who owned the accord parked among us. I wish I could have went on the ride with everyone else and you guys enjoyed yourselves!!!! Who everhas the "LIST" , please send it to everyone so we can get started on planning our next gathering or cruise!!! I'm not missing out on the next cruise!!!

To anyone who missed this meeting, we look forward to seeing you soon on our next outing!!! We should have something posted within the next week or two. Again, thanks to everyone who was able to make it!!! JOE

Old 07-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CROSS_PHIRE
I really enjoyed meeting up with everyone and had an awesome time checking out everyone's ride!!! If you've tacken pictures i'd love to see them!! Found out after everyone left that our hostess was the one who owned the accord parked among us. I wish I could have went on the ride with everyone else and you guys enjoyed yourselves!!!! Who everhas the "LIST" , please send it to everyone so we can get started on planning our next gathering or cruise!!! I'm not missing out on the next cruise!!!

To anyone who missed this meeting, we look forward to seeing you soon on our next outing!!! We should have something posted within the next week or two. Again, thanks to everyone who was able to make it!!! JOE
Thanks again for taking charge, Joe.

It was a good first meet for me and I had a great time.

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and nice!

Regards,
Eric Henderson

Old 07-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Forum Regular

Also have this but the quality isn't good because I took it from my phone

Old 07-10-2011, 06:23 PM

About time I get the pics posted....and for whatever reason a number of them did not turn out as expected.

Anyway, we met in the parking lot of Bob's. At first it was just myself and SVO (Mike). Then a Crossfire pulled in, and another, and more after that. Soon we had seven Crossfires - the most together I've seen in several years. Of course we had to pop our hoods and show off our engines. I don't think any of us were stock. Most also had modded exhausts. And then the most incredible event happened: Glen pulled up in his Crossfire. Wow, eight total. I was very pleasantly surprised.

After a leasure lunch at Bob's we decided to do a run on Glendora Mountain Road. Glen and Joe couldn't make it but still left six Crossfires to run together through the city and on the highway with Albert taking the lead.

The Glendora run was entertaining, as we all know, and halfway through we stopped and posed our cars for pictures. We then ran into Los Angeles National Forest where we stopped again before heading home.

I had a blast along with everybody else and this meet has motivated us to hold another in the not too distant future.

Attached Thumbnails Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-1.jpg   Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-2.jpg   Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-3.jpg   Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-4.jpg   Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-5.jpg  

Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-6.jpg   Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-7.jpg   Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-8.jpg   Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-9.jpg   Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-walnut-meet-10.jpg  

Old 07-10-2011, 06:51 PM

Nice pictures Brent !!!! Sounds like you guys had a good time on the cruise, wish I could have made it!!! I am definitely going riding with you guys next time !!!! Here are some of the pictures I took with my phone.

Let's get together again soon !!! We need to start our own group like we were all talking about. Please keep me in the loop everyone !!! Hey Glen, let me know about that upholstery shop your dad knows when you get a chance!!
JOE

Old 07-10-2011, 11:11 PM
THREE 6S

Joe, we appreciate you spear heading this GTG and Albert, your contribution being our pace car up and down the mountain. I enjoyed meeting everyone, good first showing for the XF of SoCal!

Old 07-12-2011, 11:04 AM

Great meeting all you guys on Saturday!! Let's do this again soon!!!

Joe, I'll get the name of that upholstery shop in La Habra from my father and get back to you...

Old 07-12-2011, 12:47 PM

Ok, thanks!! Hopefully we'll both make the cruise next time! Sounds and looks like they had fun!!

Old 07-13-2011, 03:09 PM
svo
Forum Regular

it was a fun drive

Attached Thumbnails Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires-6-cars.jpg  

Quick Reply: Calling all Los Angeles County Crossfires