West Forum Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV.

Southern California Crossfire Owners

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Southern California Crossfire Owners

I was going to leave ramona at 630, and get there around 7, I'm down for meeting up beforehand, let me know a place.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:26 PM

If we want to park all 4 cars together, we need to be there around 6:30. I will be in front of Maaco right across the street from JBA.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:55 PM

You guys have a great time, drink some coffee and show off those XFs.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:15 PM

I'll be there at Maaco six thirtyish. Whether I'll be awake or not is another matter.

Old 08-11-2012, 11:42 PM

Sounds like we are all set. I just talked to Earl (Blaze Red Coupe) he will be there at 6:30ish also. I assume Greg will see this post. We don't want to park in the long main driveway. That is where they let anyone and everyone do burnouts.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:54 PM

Can someone explain the "Banned" comment below the member name Dan Root?

Old 08-13-2012, 09:06 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...es-site-2.html

Read right up on it.. or part of it anyways..

Last edited by Mrmiata; 08-13-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:17 PM

Hello again,

It's been a while since I've checked this thread and I'm encouraged by the activity. My name is Michael and I have a Graphite Grey SRT6 Roadster that just turned 40M on the odometer. My Queen is in great shape with a new top compliments of Chrysler. Everything is working perfectly(knock on wood). I just had all the curb rash buffed off the wheels and the calipers painted red. I fab'd my own smoked wind restricter and also made a windshield scoop that flips the wind high above the windshield to minimize turbulence inside the cab. I also did the permanent rear spoiler in carbon fiber along with the trunk surface that it's mounted on.

I will be out of town until the beginning of October, but would enjoy getting together for and meets when I return. I have a buddy here in Palm Desert with a black Roadster.

My number is (760) 832-2645 .............Michael

Old 08-13-2012, 09:45 PM

Mrmiata....Thanks for the heads up. This Dan Root sounds like a real winner.....or should I say WEINER!!!

Old 08-13-2012, 09:46 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Yeah he was before my time here.. God help him I do believe if some of the "old timers" run across him..

Old 09-12-2012, 12:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by toia6407
Hello again,

It's been a while since I've checked this thread and I'm encouraged by the activity. My name is Michael and I have a Graphite Grey SRT6 Roadster that just turned 40M on the odometer. My Queen is in great shape with a new top compliments of Chrysler. Everything is working perfectly(knock on wood). I just had all the curb rash buffed off the wheels and the calipers painted red. I fab'd my own smoked wind restricter and also made a windshield scoop that flips the wind high above the windshield to minimize turbulence inside the cab. I also did the permanent rear spoiler in carbon fiber along with the trunk surface that it's mounted on.

I will be out of town until the beginning of October, but would enjoy getting together for and meets when I return. I have a buddy here in Palm Desert with a black Roadster.

My number is (760) 832-2645 .............Michael
I would love to see pics of your ride, particularly of the windshield scoop!!

Old 09-24-2012, 07:40 PM

I'd be interested in hearing from any '05 SRT6 owners who have had their window separate from the top and been denired coverage by Chrysler. I know Chrysler replaced under the origianl 3-yr warranty (and there is a TSB out for several Southern states) but we didn't buy ours until 2009 (it was their show car and only had 50 miles on it) so the manufacturer's warranty had expired. I doubt we're the only ones with this problem. I'm willing to take the fight to Chrysler if I can identify a significant number of owners who've been denied replacement/paid out of pocket to fix what is obviously a manufacturing fault. THANKS

Old 09-25-2012, 02:24 AM

Hi Delmanl,
There have been many dozen posts regarding delamenating rear windows. Go to the "Roadster" section of the Forum and you'll get a complete education. The precedent has already been set by Chrysler to replace tops from states not included in the original bulletin. I recently posted on this policy change and you will also be able to see the details of my experience. I own an SRT6 Roadster delivered to Arizona and I purchased it a year ago and live in Southern California. Chrysler was actually excellent to work with and the paid for the labor as well as the materials required to replace the top. Good Luck!!

Old 12-28-2012, 10:53 AM

Just a heads up to any SoCal CF owners, I'm hosting a meet in Santa Monica this Saturday:

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...iast-meet.html

Old 04-18-2013, 10:29 PM

I'm from Escondido and own a 2004 XF that I bought in November with only 20K miles. On Friday nights starting in April there is an event every Friday night called "Cruisin' Grand" which is a cruise night. I understand that XF owners meet at a location in Escondido during Cruisin' Grand and I'd like to know where that is so that I can join in the festivities. Thanks.

Old 04-19-2013, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by alexexar
I'm from Escondido and own a 2004 XF that I bought in November with only 20K miles. On Friday nights starting in April there is an event every Friday night called "Cruisin' Grand" which is a cruise night. I understand that XF owners meet at a location in Escondido during Cruisin' Grand and I'd like to know where that is so that I can join in the festivities. Thanks.
You can use mapquest or google maps but here's the address. Starts at 8:30AM and we leave at 9:00AM.

15851 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272

Old 04-19-2013, 07:56 PM

Are there any mechanically inclined owners around San Diego that can help a friend with their crossfire?
Send me a PM and I can give more details. Thanks.

Doug

Old 04-25-2013, 02:24 PM

Hey everyone I have a 2004 Crossfire n/a, I live in SD and wouldnt mind meeting up with anyone else going to shows or rides please let me know, been wanting to check out other peoples rides and bounce ideas and mods. my email is emiliofusco@gmail.com.

2004 Chrysler Crossfire
Needswings CAI
Sprint Booster
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust
Custom Midnight Grey paint and black mesh grille
TSW Willow rims 20' and 19'
Custom Midnight Grey Headliner
NO CUPHOLDER!!!

Old 04-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know this is way last minute, but anyone interested in joining me at Cars & Coffee in Irvine tomorrow morning? I'll be there at 6:30AM...come one, come all!!!

Old 05-29-2013, 12:12 AM

I would like to hear from Crossfire owners in California who have had the rear glass problem. Ones who have had them replaced by Chrysler and those who still have the problem and have been slugging it out with Chrysler. I live in Southern California and just bought a 2005 Crosssfire with 45k miles. Shortly after the purchase the window began pulling away. I have been turned down 3 times by Chrysler. I would think that the majority of Crossfires have been sold in California. I would like to hear from those of you who have had horrible or good experiences in California. Trying to put together a class action. Have lemon law attorney on board. Looking forward to hearing about your dreams and nightmares,

Quick Reply: Southern California Crossfire Owners