WTB - Items/Parts Wanted to Buy - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

OEM Windshield Wipers w/ Deflector

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 10:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OEM Windshield Wipers w/ Deflector

I'd like to buy a set of the original wiper blades with the wind deflector on the driver's side. Please PM if you have some.

Old 01-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: OEM Windshield Wipers w/ Deflector

Originally Posted by smokey847
I'd like to buy a set of the original wiper blades with the wind deflector on the driver's side. Please PM if you have some.
If you have no luck with used ones you can try to find new ones.
The original wipers were made by SWF. On looking this up I find that SWF is a European maker of windshield wipers and they fall under the Valeo owned companies. CLICK Look down the page and find our Windspoiler design.

To replace blades in OEM wipers. CLICK

Last edited by onehundred80; 01-03-2017 at 11:17 PM.
Old 04-14-2017, 12:37 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: OEM Windshield Wipers w/ Deflector

I found the factory original OEM wiper blades for $13.80 for each blade, since I wanted original, and someone had swapped mine out. That's about as cheap as the aftermarket ones as well.

Here's where I got mine, there's a lot of other places out there selling them with similar prices.
https://www.group1autoparts.com/
Enter your car model in there, then go into the "Body" section, then "Wiper & Washer Components.
Their part listing was kind of messed up, they showed two of the same part number, and each blade actually has a different part number. A lot of the parts places seem to have this messed up, showing one part number for both blades.
But if you search for these two part numbers, these are the ones you need:
5189813AA - (Passenger)
5189812AA - (Drivers side)
Pretty sure I got these in the correct side order, might have reversed the part numbers.