WTB - Items/Parts Wanted to Buy - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

WTB SRT6 Exhaust System

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2017, 04:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB SRT6 Exhaust System

Would like a stock SRT6 exhaust system . Need the pipe and muffler with tips from resonator back.

Old 02-18-2017, 03:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WTB SRT6 Exhaust System

I have the muffler and tips. Also have the two resonators and about one foot of pipe coming from the muffler.

Old 03-15-2017, 11:34 AM

do you have an aftermarket set up on yours now, or missing/damaged?

I have a completely stock set up id be willing to trade for the right aftermarket set up.

let me know, thanks!

Old 03-15-2017, 09:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car was missing the muffler and tips. I purchased two Magnaflow mufflers, a y-pipe and some tips with the intention of building my own cat back system.

I ran across a former forum member who had a nice stock muffler and I've now changed plans, I'm going with the stock exhaust for now and maybe save the Magnaflow's for a true dual exhaust system later on down the road.

What's odd is the noise level sounds acceptable without any muffler at all. That big old resonator does a good job of quieting the exhaust by itself.

Last edited by paintergman; 03-16-2017 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 03-18-2017, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by paintergman
My car was missing the muffler and tips. I purchased two Magnaflow mufflers, a y-pipe and some tips with the intention of building my own cat back system.

I ran across a former forum member who had a nice stock muffler and I've now changed plans, I'm going with the stock exhaust for now and maybe save the Magnaflow's for a true dual exhaust system later on down the road.

What's odd is the noise level sounds acceptable without any muffler at all. That big old resonator does a good job of quieting the exhaust by itself.
I have the stock SRT6 muffler and tips and resonators with some of the piping as well.

Attached Thumbnails WTB SRT6 Exhaust System-img_1055.jpg   WTB SRT6 Exhaust System-img_1056.jpg  
Old 03-19-2017, 01:47 PM
Received 94 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by danielalexander81
I have the stock SRT6 muffler and tips and resonators with some of the piping as well.
danielalexander81
Those are not rear resonators, but rear cats. The SRT6 resonator has 2 pipes in and one pipe out to the rear muffler. Are you swapping and SRT6 exhaust to a Limited Crossfire?
Dennis
DTMenace

Old 03-19-2017, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by DTMenace
danielalexander81
Those are not rear resonators, but rear cats. The SRT6 resonator has 2 pipes in and one pipe out to the rear muffler. Are you swapping and SRT6 exhaust to a Limited Crossfire?
Dennis
DTMenace
My bad that's what I meant to say the rear two cats. I modify so many cars over time I begin to get confused as to what I am trying to describe. I cut it off my SRT6 because I put an after market system on.