View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 02:21 PM
turbobuckeye
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: What are you running

Originally Posted by +fireamx
It's a stock "NA" 6 spd. Like everybody else's Crossfire. Faster than a "stock" Prowler.
Bring it out! It would be nice to see some more Crossfires in attendance.

Originally Posted by tom2112
Yes, that was me! It was cold, so I was warm waiting inside my car. I had some crappy runs that night too. I just can't seem to get good traction at Quaker City. But I think part of that is that they don't spend a lot of money prepping the track for Friday night racing. It's the Saturday afternooners that get the better conditions.

Sorry about the date question. When I first saw the post, the banners were blocked because I was on my work computer.

I'll see you guys in July!
Nice to meet you again!!! Yeah it was seriously cold that night. I had never been to QCR before and my partner Chuck was showing me around and we met with the owner.

Definitely want to make sure the track is well prepped for the event weekend. We have some high-horsepower Mopars coming and want to make sure that everyone stays on the pavement.

Glad you mentioned about the banner not being visible from some work computers, I should add the date elsewhere just in case others have the same problem. I know some folks don't have computers at home.

Look forward to seeing you run in July!!!

Anthony Carter
LX & BEYOND NATIONALS
Founder