View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:31 PM
bmorgan
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Duragloss products review (Detailed my car today) - picture heavy

Ok, here is the deal, I am a fan of Adam's products, and I was talking to Jerry at formymercedes.com, and he was telling me about his Duragloss products and was convinced that I would like them. He asked me if I would be interested in trying them, and only if I liked them, to give a product review. Well, I tried them out today, and I must say that I am very impressed.

Detailing products I used:

Duragloss Plush Microfiber Wash Mit
Duragloss Plush Microfiber Drying Towel
Duragloss Plush Microfiber Polishing Cloth
671 LIGHT SWIRL MARK REMOVER
601/111 DURAGLOSS 2-PART POLYMER POLISH SYSTEM

Here is a link to these products: Duragloss Products

First off, I really like the microfiber drying towels and polishing cloths. I though that I had some pretty nice ones, but these are very thick and plush with no stitching around the edges. I will be getting some more of these to replace the ones I currently have.

The swirl mark remover did a wonderful job of removing the light swirl marks that I had.

The DURAGLOSS 2-PART POLYMER POLISH SYSTEM gave my car more of a wet looking shine than what I was accustomed to with the Adams polishes and waxes, and was very easy to work with.

The end result is that I was very impressed with the Duragloss products, and I will continue to use them for my future detailing needs. I think a picture can do more justice than my words, so here are some pics that I took today after I was finished:

IMG_411420.jpg

IMG_411319.jpg

IMG_411218.jpg

IMG_411117.jpg

IMG_411016.jpg

IMG_410915.jpg

IMG_410713.jpg

IMG_40962.jpg

Last edited by bmorgan; 04-10-2010 at 09:51 PM.