Old 10-26-2010, 01:09 PM
greenlightracer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fuel Injection Service... worth the price at the dealer?

Originally Posted by antonio311
I think you're wasting your time & your money. I'd just use a bottle of guaranteed pass in your fuel tank & then from then on use only Shell v-power fuel. My minivan has about 160,000 miles & still runs smooth. There's no reason why your fuel injectors should be dirty or clogged unless u regularly put Junk (no brand) gasoline in your car & less than 90 octane.
please let us know the results of what happens. Best of luck.

Ok I get it.. NO ONE thinks I should have it done OR I should do it myself. My question however was not IF I should get it done but rather if I should get it done at the dealer. I only use V-Power, but I only got the car in April, and the car sat for nearly three year of it's life (it took two years for it to even be sold, and it was waiting for 8 months before I bought it). Who knows what was put into before hand. I don't think it's a waste of money to do maintenance, especially on a German car (which is all I've owned since I was 17, and I've done most of the work to all of them before the Crossfire). Thanks for your opinion guys...

Mod can feel *free* to close this thread...