View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 02:19 PM
X-Fire04
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire Ignition Switch

The dealership told me two weeks minimum for that ignition lock part... but it is also coming from Germany...so i don't see how I'm going to get it that quick. How did you get to order a new crossfire? I'm not sure what texas lemon laws are...but i do know that this is the second time the ignition switch has gone out and by the time i get the car back it will be over a month in the shop. i bought the vehicle used with an 'as-is' warranty (yeah, i'm kicking myself for that now) so, i don't think i can hold them liable. I still have the factory warranty...thank God... Chrysler has apologized numerous times that the car had to go back in the shop and they are paying for my 4 door family car, Honda Accord... but they still have no idea when I'll be able to get my car back. Funny how you mentioned your tow truck driver was so bad...after waiting two hours mine got there and said since he has a flatbed he couldn't lift it with the wheels locked so someone else would have to come out with go-jacks for the rear wheels... well five hours later a 60 year old man showed up to haul it off... i just want my car back...in working condition...if that can't be done then i want to sign up for a replacement. I just find it crazy that no recall has been issued?!?!??!