Old 03-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Lennex3
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Car Alarm Keeps going off!!! Dead Battery!?!

Originally Posted by Jacquee
My car alarm has been going off randomly for THREE weeks now. I wouldn't mind if it was a simple honk, but it sounds like a siren. Trying to stop it was impossible. In pressing the panic button did no good and after the alarm finally went off my car would make chirping noises... It would only go off in the afternoon or at night waking me up! I took my car into a car alarm/tinting shop and they told me they could not simply remove my alarm because it is factory built.. I have now had my car in another shop for a week and they thought it was the door sensor, but it was not. The alarm still went off! Now they think its the car alarm module.. Am waiting to find out if this is the answer! Hopefully. I just want my crossfire back!!!!
I think its fuse 11 you can pull to kill the alarm (just check the fuse box as I cant quite remember), you cant lock your doors but it will at least stop the noise. In my car the problem was that the factory sirens had gone bad, so replace them (not a hard job, right up near the wind shield wipers under the plastic )

That SHOULD solve your problem. Hope that helps