View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 09:02 AM
PNA
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Center Mount Brake Light Gremlin

Originally Posted by autumnmass
Glad it worked out. If you don't mind could you share the name of that used parts supplier in Detroit. Wondering if any dealers have them new.
It was called Pacific Motors . Their email is info@pacific -motors.com Someone forwarded me a good site for used parts and this was one of the ones that listed a used light for sale. There are others as well. I bought from these guys because they said it was "Tested". They called me I asked them to retest it because it had been sitting on a parts shelf for several years. They did, sent it to me and all is good. Total cost was $60. On another thread someone said they found a new one from Chrysler for $175. I would have bought a new one but could find one. I'll check the other thread, get the link to the parts supplier listing and update this response shortly.

UPDATED: Here's the link to the used parts website. You can search by area / etc. http://car-part.com/ BTW, on the parts list, select "Third Brake Light" A long list will appear. Also, select years 2004 -2008. You'll need to make sure you look for a coupe or roadster depending on what car you have.

Last edited by PNA; 07-30-2015 at 09:09 AM.