View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 11:30 AM
Lightning10
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What did you do to your Crossfire today?

Originally Posted by Valk
I read a post on Facebook on the Northwest Crossfire Owners Page on May 7th

It read Quote:

"Any of you who are planning to clay bar your car you might want to consider this.
I bought one and it is a lot easier to do than using standard claybars and it is a lot faster.
Just claybared my car tonight and it is smooth as glass"

I bought one of these and claybared my Roadster today with ease and the results were excellent !!
I highly recommend one of these for all of you who want the very best for your Crossfire detailing kit.

Get one here today on
Amazon.Com

If anybody interested in doing this, DO IT! Gave it a quick wash and then used this little gem to clay bar the entire car in about 90 minutes. Then a nice wax job and she looks like she rolled off the showroom (except for a few paint chips, clay barring won't fix that). If you are not sure your car needs this, try this little trick I learned.
I always keep my cars well waxed and the finish feels smooth so I am in a false sense of security that it doesn't need clay barred. Now after you have felt the finish with your bare hand, place a plastic bag over your hand (a plastic grocery bag works great, or a sandwich bag). Then feel the finish thru the plastic. You will be amazed at how rough it feels. Then proceed to clay bar until it is smooth and silky.

Also go to PepBoys.com and get one right now. I ordered online and with their current promotion, they are 25% off. I paid $18.07 with tax. That's less than I could find one on eBay or Amazon and did not have to wait for it to ship. Picked it up on the way home from work!

Last edited by Lightning10; 05-17-2018 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Additional Info