View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 09:46 PM
amx1397
Received 202 Likes on 153 Posts
Default can't go, got vibration

Last week we (wife and I) were suppose to Melbourne Fl to visit my granddaughter and NEW grandson. My wife took her car and three hours later she was there, I have a cold so stayed behind until i get over this thing. i9t has been a week now.
well anyway the cold is almost gone, so i took my car out, got a vibration under full power around 80 & up. so Miamimatt and I changed the driveshaft and center bearing, still have the vibration not as bad and closer to 100 now, tomorrow i will change the flex disk,dummy me did not change them because a month ago i put a new one on the rear, so just to be sure I'll change the rear one. if that does not do it I will drop the diff (3.46) ,put in a different one. I will join the wife in Melbourne this week and stay for the next month or so. Then we are going up to Blairsville Ga which is a little over an hour from the dragon. If all goes well, see you there with another V8 crossfire bring your check book because being it is the last V8 Rudy will build, it is for sale. jim
PS ?