View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 03:00 PM
onehundred80
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: Leaking Valve Stem Help

Originally Posted by SrWilliams
I have been having a slow leak in my 2007 crossfire and went to the tire shop and they showed me where my valve stem is leaking.

I did a search and saw where members were dislocating the sensor indicator. I want to do this because I have no interest in getting a valve stem with a sensor.

My question to everyone that I cannot seem to get an answer in my SEARCH on the forum is can I replace the TMPS with a standard rubber stem minus the TMPS. If so, can someone direct me to the right rubber stem to purchase.

Again I did a search on this matter and came up with nothing. Everyone spoke about dealing with dead battery sensors.

Any help will be greatly appreciated because the budget is tight these days due to medical costs
You can buy the valve stem by itself, it is attached to the sensor inside the tire. If you remove the sensor which is inside the tire you will have have the tire rebalanced. So fit a new valve stem by buying the stem kit and have it attached to the old sensor, it will be less than $20.