Old 07-12-2018, 08:44 AM
Joe_Lukeman
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Talking Last non dealer owner was a 83 yr old woman!!

Even though I am getting to be an old fart (almost 67 yrs old) I can not believe how lucky I am to have bought a car that I think of as a young man's car... I had to drive to another state to find the car but I just purchased a 2005 Limited Roadster with 93K miles that has all original paint and has no rust under the door gasket. I think the only time the car saw rain was when it was being washed. I have scheduled with my trusted local repair shop to have the transmission fluid and filter changed, oil and oil filter changed, air filter, spark plugs, and anything else they can find fixed. The wheels need balancing as the car vibrates above 55 mph. But the car has at least 1 problem. The tire pressure warning light is always on even though the tires have the correct pressure and have not leaked any air in the 36 hours I have owned the car. Also driving home from purchasing the car the check engine light came on. The light is off now because I resoldered the three circuit board connections as outlined in this forum. I just love this car. It is fun to drive especially compared to my 2 other cars. My goldwing is a little more fun to drive but I will take the car on summer joy rides when it mostly sunny with a threat of thunder storms because it has a top that you can put up. The weather is on my mind because driving home from buying the car I ran into the remanence of a severe storm. Trees were uprooted and the highway was littered with chewed up leaves and hail stones that had not melted yet. The temperature went from 86 to 66 in just a few feet. The resulting fog was scary! Sorry to bore you with all these random thoughts but I am just so excited to own a beautiful crossfire. The only complaint I have are the seats. They look beautiful and have no stretched leather like most of the cars I saw for sale but... No lower back support. I hope the add on cushion I ordered from Amazon this morning works.
Joe