CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   All Crossfires (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/all-crossfires/)
-   -   Tune and Pulley Sale! (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/all-crossfires/74567-tune-pulley-sale.html)

EUROCHARGED 06-15-2016 12:20 PM

Tune and Pulley Sale!

Eurocharged is holding a one week sale 6/15 - 6/22 for the Crossfire SRT6 and N/A.

ECU Tune = $299

TCU Tune = $499

Supercharger Pulley =$399

Our tune paired with the supercharger pulley is netting around 45whp/45wtq.

Comment, PM, email sales@eurocharged.com or call 713 462 1600

https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cro...37d72319fc.jpg

BLKFIN 06-15-2016 05:17 PM

Re: Tune and Pulley Sale!

What is the process to do the remote flash for the SRT6 Ecu tune?

EUROCHARGED 06-16-2016 11:35 AM

We will send you out a cable that connects to your OBDII port and your laptop. This will enable you to read off the stock ID file and send it to our sales@eurocharged.com email along with a list of modifications on your car. We can then tune your file accordingly. Usually within 24 hours we will email back your tuned file which is then uploaded via that cable into the OBDII. All in all, a pretty painless process! Plus the tune is only $399!

harbor 06-16-2016 12:20 PM

I'm considering a tune. Any forum members have good/bad/ugly experiences you can share? Thanks!

aqsw 06-17-2016 06:44 AM

What would be the approximate hp change on a stock na ?

onehundred80 06-17-2016 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by aqsw (Post 868608)
What would be the approximate hp change on a stock na ?

The Eurocharged site does give the figure as you can imagine, 18 hp I believe is the claimed number. Intake and TB mods would add a few more. I had all these on my NA and there is a noticeable difference but not mind blowing.

BLKFIN 06-17-2016 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by EUROCHARGED (Post 868547)
We will send you out a cable that connects to your OBDII port and your laptop. This will enable you to read off the stock ID file and send it to our sales@eurocharged.com email along with a list of modifications on your car. We can then tune your file accordingly. Usually within 24 hours we will email back your tuned file which is then uploaded via that cable into the OBDII. All in all, a pretty painless process! Plus the tune is only $399!

So there is a $100 price difference doing it remotely? Am I purchasing this cable or do I need to ship it back to you? Finally, does the tuning software run on a mac, or do I need to have a PC?

Thanks!

EUROCHARGED 06-17-2016 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by BLKFIN (Post 868618)
So there is a $100 price difference doing it remotely? Am I purchasing this cable or do I need to ship it back to you? Finally, does the tuning software run on a mac, or do I need to have a PC?

Thanks!

Our website price is $399 however we are holding a sale until 6/22. The current sale price for the ECU tune is $299.

Power Sedan 06-17-2016 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by BLKFIN (Post 868618)

Thanks!

I asked the same question regarding utilizing a Mac (own 2 Apples currently), awhile back. The response I received was more or less favoring a PC. I was informed it's sometimes a little tricky with Mac's, especially if it requires them to log onto your system and assist with any issues that might ponder.

I debated this too, but will likely just purchase a cheap DELL to use for tuning applications. My old DELL isn't really reliable anymore, but worked great for tuning via Internet with my LX Platform, utilizing multiple Diablo tuning applications, other then canned tunes.

I was under the impression that you own the cable,v since you'll be able to change tunes, basically when you would like too, after additional mods, etc...

EUROCHARGED 06-17-2016 01:35 PM

PCs do upload better than the MACs

BLKFIN 06-17-2016 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Power Sedan (Post 868630)
I asked the same question regarding utilizing a Mac (own 2 Apples currently), awhile back. The response I received was more or less favoring a PC. I was informed it's sometimes a little tricky with Mac's, especially if it requires them to log onto your system and assist with any issues that might ponder.

I debated this too, but will likely just purchase a cheap DELL to use for tuning applications. My old DELL isn't really reliable anymore, but worked great for tuning via Internet with my LX Platform, utilizing multiple Diablo tuning applications, other then canned tunes.

I was under the impression that you own the cable,v since you'll be able to change tunes, basically when you would like too, after additional mods, etc...

Thanks for the feedback. I operate on a mac all day however my company did provide me with a new dell laptop a couple months ago that I use like once a week. I could use this one for the tune.

Originally Posted by EUROCHARGED (Post 868631)
PCs do upload better than the MACs

Sounds good. I will shoot you an email for next steps.

daveesrt6 06-18-2016 05:39 AM

I have had both my SRT6 Eurocharged , one is stock ,the other modded , the tunes made my stock car even jumpier and the modded one into a beast !!
my mates NA coupe with the 74mm tb etc mod also picked up some nice torque down low

All 3 get great gas mileage too (when driven sensibly ...)

EUROCHARGED 06-22-2016 11:23 AM

Last day of the sale! Get your PMs and emails in to benefit from the sale!

EUROCHARGED 07-28-2016 02:30 PM

*****bump******