2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138 - CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

-C-I-C-C-I Awards This is where CICCI members are recognized with awards given by the Board of Directors and also where members of CICCI can post threads showing other awards received at car shows etc

2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2014, 09:00 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Age: 46
Posts: 4,055
Default 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

- CONGRATULATIONS -

This years recipient of The Sidez Award,
Given by CICCI and the Board Of Directors at Carlisle 2014 is

Chuk Colombani - chuK_138

This Award of Appreciation was given to Jason Chisler - Chisler29 last year
and it is with great joy that he presents it to Chuk Colombani this year.
We Gratefully Thank You for all your hard work.


The Award Reads....

The Sidez Award

The Crossfire International
Car Club Incorporated
and the Board of Directors,
recognize and honor

Chuk Colombani

for his continued enthusiasm,
outstanding support,
and ongoing contribution
to the Crossfire Community
and CICCI


 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Forum Regular
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MD
Posts: 1,102
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

congrats!!
 
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2014, 09:13 AM
amx1397's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ft. Lauderdale Fl.
Age: 76
Posts: 5,193
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

chuk congrats, you are the man,,, well deserved , keep up the great work.,jim
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2014, 04:54 PM
ichon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Central Maryland
Posts: 1,482
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Congrats Chuk.
 
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-02-2014, 08:50 PM
acrispy1's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Long Island NY
Age: 57
Posts: 4,909
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Congrats Chuk!!
 
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Valk's Avatar
Administrator / Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Aurora , ILL
Posts: 15,662
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Congratulations Chuk
 
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2014, 10:30 PM
onehundred80's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Age: 79
Posts: 21,214
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

What did he do? Run a few drag races in Florida?

If my money goes out to some person for an award I'd like to know what they did.

All of the winners what did they do? We want to know.

Did any of them solve a major Crossfire problem, windows falling out, RCM fix, sticky ignition switches etc?

I'd say Rekah and Tighed1 deserved it more than these lesser known members.
 
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2014, 10:59 PM
oledoc2u's Avatar
Retired LEO
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: IN
Age: 65
Posts: 14,484
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Dave, Dave, Dave..... They are well known members and good people. But, there are some great problem solvers and inventors out there that deserve recognition. We could create the Doc and Dave Down and Dirty Award. We can honor the Rudy's, the Josh's, the DJ's, and I know I'm missing a few others who have invented, created, and manufactured parts for our rides. You have done a lot of good with cataloging a lot of data for the many fixes on the routine things that can go wrong as well. I'm just here to keep things lively....
 
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 06:59 AM
ala_xfire's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lineville, AL
Age: 74
Posts: 11,355
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Maybe a new reward category for inventive minds ?
Let's call it the MikeR Award in honor of all his accomplishments and as a memorial.
 
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: myrtle beach, sc
Age: 80
Posts: 1,046
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

I've been a member of this fine club for approximately 1 1/2 yrs....have been advised/helped by a multiplude of experts that has saved me countless time-to-find-the-problem, as well as money. To mention a few: 180,Boilerupxfire,Mrmiata, ala-xfire, Valk, Itsky,padgett,maxichion, franc rauscher, REDDOG, Osofast2, pizzaguy, Aking57...and so on..(the omission of any members name here in no way lessen their importance in the contribution factor...I've either have met these members or have had forum contact therewith).. From my prespective , all concerned should be awarded the honor of being a paradigm for cooperation !!..
 
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 08:16 PM
chuK_138's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 1,325
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Man am I glad this forum was down for a day! I almost made some nasty reply, but thankfully cooled off. I'm sorry you think all I've done is race onehundred80. I've been busy helping a Florida Crossfire Group member get their car running again, with the help of Thumper SRT6. Also being the admin of a couple of Crossfire pages. If you would introduce yourself on Facebook, you'd see how much I help our community. Sadly I don't come on the forum much because of attitudes like yours sir. But thank you everyone else for the honor!
 
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 09:20 PM
onehundred80's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Age: 79
Posts: 21,214
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Originally Posted by chuK_138 View Post
Man am I glad this forum was down for a day! I almost made some nasty reply, but thankfully cooled off. I'm sorry you think all I've done is race onehundred80. I've been busy helping a Florida Crossfire Group member get their car running again, with the help of Thumper SRT6. Also being the admin of a couple of Crossfire pages. If you would introduce yourself on Facebook, you'd see how much I help our community. Sadly I don't come on the forum much because of attitudes like yours sir. But thank you everyone else for the honor!
My comment concerned the lack of informing the majority of people who pay their dues each year, who see awards going out to people and have no idea what the recipients have done for the group as a whole.

It is called accountability.
 
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 09:30 PM
chuK_138's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 1,325
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Get on Facebook and find out what I do for this community. We aren't confined to the forum only. If you need to know what I've done for this group just ask. Seemed everyone at my trip to the Dragon knew who I was before I ever met them. Ask itsky who found his sweet new SRT-6 roadster. Ask your fellow Canucks how some have gotten their luggage or their car....it was me sir. Who started a CICCI chapter just because his fellow enthusiasts couldn't reach each other? Same answer. Get over your crap attitude and realize this isn't the only outlet for Crossfire knowledge. I've worked on more Crossfires than you see in a year and I've never asked or expected payment. Heck, I took the IC pump off my car just so Paul Diguer could make it back to Ottowa. Maybe these few actions can enlighten you as to why I received this award.....that I didn't even know existed.
 

Last edited by chuK_138; 07-16-2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: grammar
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 09:36 PM
chuK_138's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 1,325
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

And I am a due paying member of CICCI btw.
 
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 09:36 PM
onehundred80's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Age: 79
Posts: 21,214
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Originally Posted by chuK_138 View Post
Get on Facebook and find out what I do for this community. We aren't confined to the forum only. If you need to know what I've done for this group just ask. Seemed everyone at my trip to the Dragon knew who I was before I ever met them. Ask itsky who found his sweet new SRT-6 roadster. Ask your fellow Canucks how some have gotten their luggage or their car....it was me sir. Who started a CICCI chapter just because his fellow enthusiasts couldn't reach each other? Same answer. Get over your crap attitude and realize this isn't the only outlet for Crossfire knowledge. I've worked on more Crossfires than you see in a year and I've never asked or expected payment. Heck, I took the IC pump off my car just so Paul Diguer could make it back to Ottowa. Maybe these few actions can enlighten you as to why I received this award.....that I didn't even know existed.
Obviously the award was not for modesty.
 
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 09:47 PM
chuK_138's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Winter Park, FL
Posts: 1,325
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

You asked, I answered. I've never claimed to be modest...it's like hiding in the bushes. Hopefully you're done crapping on the accomplishment. If not, let's continue. First Canadian I've encountered with a $#!t attitude....they do exist! LMAO
 
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2014, 10:03 PM
Mrmiata's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kellyville, Ok
Posts: 9,591
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Originally Posted by oledoc2u View Post
Dave, Dave, Dave..... They are well known members and good people. But, there are some great problem solvers and inventors out there that deserve recognition. We could create the Doc and Dave Down and Dirty Award. We can honor the Rudy's, the Josh's, the DJ's, and I know I'm missing a few others who have invented, created, and manufactured parts for our rides. You have done a lot of good with cataloging a lot of data for the many fixes on the routine things that can go wrong as well. I'm just here to keep things lively....
I'll overlook the oversight of the $5 lip discovery..
 
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2014, 01:02 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: myrtle beach, sc
Age: 80
Posts: 1,046
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Originally Posted by Mrmiata View Post
I'll overlook the oversight of the $5 lip discovery..
Greg: I haven't overlooked you and your discovery of the $5 lip... you were the reason I bought...you will forever be in my "wallet thought". Therefore, I award you the award for the discovery...$5 lip painted blood red...LOL...Carl
 

Last edited by cg80; 07-17-2014 at 01:03 PM. Reason: spwllinf
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2014, 01:46 PM
Mrmiata's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kellyville, Ok
Posts: 9,591
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Originally Posted by carl graham View Post
Greg: I haven't overlooked you and your discovery of the $5 lip... you were the reason I bought...you will forever be in my "wallet thought". Therefore, I award you the award for the discovery...$5 lip painted blood red...LOL...Carl
Why thank you Carl!.. but I must give credit to XXXfire.. without his motivational bs it might have never happened!..

 
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2014, 01:57 PM
onehundred80's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Caledon, Ontario
Age: 79
Posts: 21,214
Default Re: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138

Originally Posted by Mrmiata View Post
Why thank you Carl!.. but I must give credit to XXXfire.. without his motivational bs it might have never happened!..

We really miss that clown - not.
 

Quick Reply: 2014 Sidez Award - chuK_138


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.