CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   -C-I-C-C-I Discussion (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/c-i-c-c-i-discussion/)
-   -   THANK YOU for your support / A message from CICCI President elect Bob Davis (Red Dog) (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/c-i-c-c-i-discussion/72328-thank-you-your-support-message-cicci-president-elect-bob-davis-red-dog.html)

RED DOG 08-15-2015 11:42 AM

THANK YOU for your support / A message from CICCI President elect Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Thank you to my fellow CICCI members . . . As President elect of CICCI, I'd like to start by extending a welcoming hand to all Crossfire owners and request that you join CICCI. I especially direct this welcoming hand to all former members of CICCI who have let their membership lapse. Please consider my election to be a fresh start for the club and I ask that you renew your CICCI membership.

http://images.clipartpanda.com/frien...9Tpeeop8c.jpeg

It is only by having a strong membership base that CICCI will actually be able provide support to the Crossfire community and enhance the overall Crossfire ownership experience. I will personally be actively aggressive in growing CICCI. I have thoughts and plans for the future of CICCI but to accomplish anything worthwhile I will need to have the support of the Crossfire community.

If you have any thoughts, constructive criticism, or suggestions on what I might personally do or what the club can do to to support and benefit the Crossfire community, I ask that you SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE to share your thoughts directly with me.

Thanks again . . .
Bob Davis (Red Dog)

maxcichon 08-15-2015 12:13 PM

Re: THANK YOU for your support / A message from CICCI President elect Bob Davis (Red

Congratulations.

Ya' bum, ya'!

ardenian 08-15-2015 02:33 PM

Re: THANK YOU for your support / A message from CICCI President elect Bob Davis (Red

Congratulations but I don't know what the CICCI is. I don't think it is in the UK.

ala_xfire 08-15-2015 03:20 PM

Congratulations Bob !
If I didn't think you could do it, I wouldn't have nominated you.
I expect a cabinet position with high pay and no responsibilities.

syfi 08-15-2015 03:42 PM

Congratulations Bob...
My first request would be to revamp the CICCI website. She's long overdue for one!

cg80 08-15-2015 04:30 PM

Congtats, Dog...looking forward to working with you on most any topic you need.....I know you'll do a great job!!!...Carl

Southernscrew 08-15-2015 06:16 PM

Congratulations Bob:
I knew you would get it !! Great Job
Ken

RED DOG 08-15-2015 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by ardenian (Post 845206)
Congratulations but I don't know what the CICCI is. I don't think it is in the UK.

Answered via PM . . .

RED DOG 08-15-2015 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by ala_xfire (Post 845211)
I expect a cabinet position with high pay and no responsibilities.

How about CICCI Ambassador to to Cuba? I hereby proclaim your appointment via executive order to be effective immediately. Your compensation will be tied directly to the number of new CICCI members you can recruit from the island so your potential income is virtually unlimited! Since there are no Crossfires on the island, no one will be expecting any results from you.

Mrmiata 08-15-2015 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by RED DOG (Post 845234)
How about CICCI Ambassador to to Cuba? I hereby proclaim your appointment via executive order to be effective immediately. Your compensation will be tied directly to the number of new CICCI members you can recruit from the island so your potential income is virtually unlimited! Since there are no Crossfires on the island, no one will be expecting any results from you.

You got this down pat already!! Go Bob!! :p

InfernoRedXfire 08-15-2015 11:37 PM

Congrats Bob! :D

amx1397 08-16-2015 12:27 AM

congrats,Bob----------------- and for ALL the new members from all the world!

Welcome To Crossfire International!

Valk 08-16-2015 01:15 AM

Congratulations Bob ;)

pizzaguy 08-16-2015 06:34 PM

No one is happier for you than I am. I would have served and done my best and I REALLY thank those who nominated me - but already, with your post above, I TRULY believe that you should be in this position.

I know you have great plans and sure hope that you get the SUPPORT and HELP needed to make the impact that you plan to make.

Squirrel Crusher 08-16-2015 09:10 PM

Another YEA!! for Bob....Squirrel Crusher

SRQfun 08-19-2015 01:11 AM

Congratulations Mr. President.

Iamfink2 08-19-2015 10:54 AM

Congrats Bob!!!