CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Canada (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/)
-   -   Anyone up for a GTG in Toronto? (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/32398-anyone-up-gtg-toronto.html)

onehundred80 03-04-2009 08:14 PM

Anyone up for a GTG in Toronto?

Another month or so and we could have the GTG that has been talked about. I am ready and able to do it any time, but I would suggest some time when those that work and still have a job can get to it. Anyone have a good spot? Suggestions anyone?
Somewhere you can park easily and get a coffee or something, Tim's?
I guess we would need parking for at least two cars, just joking - I hope.

bluecoupe 03-05-2009 04:17 AM

Re: Anyone up for a GTG in Toronto?

I'm in! Not sure where everyone would be coming from. My preference would be somewhere within an hours drive. For me that's west of TO, maybe Oakville or Mississauga.

Beaner 03-07-2009 04:25 AM

I will go. "TO, maybe Oakville or Mississauga" any or all those sound good to me!! :D

onehundred80 03-09-2009 09:51 AM

Amazing, everyone who has replied does not come from TO and neither do I. I was not expecting having to use the CNE parking lot but we would not stick out in a Tim's parking lot. I have been in a line of three Xfires on a road in Brampton by chance a couple of years ago and we cannot beat that yet.

onehundred80 03-29-2009 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Amazing, everyone who has replied does not come from TO and neither do I. I was not expecting having to use the CNE parking lot but we would not stick out in a Tim's parking lot. I have been in a line of three Xfires on a road in Brampton by chance a couple of years ago and we cannot beat that yet.

Bump Bump Bump

gryfan 03-29-2009 10:22 AM

well...are we going to meet somewhere?just bought my roadstera few weeks ago and can't wait to get it out with other owners.i'm from burlington ...so toronto or niagara falls is good for me. gryfan

onehundred80 03-29-2009 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by gryfan
well...are we going to meet somewhere?just bought my roadstera few weeks ago and can't wait to get it out with other owners.i'm from burlington ...so toronto or niagara falls is good for me. gryfan

I figure that somewhere between the locations of thse interested would be fine. That puts it in the Oakville area at the moment.

gryfan 03-29-2009 03:37 PM

oakville sounds good...where would we meet...and when? gryfan

bluecoupe 03-30-2009 12:05 PM

I'm good for Oakville ........when I get back from the Dragon!

manderson483 03-30-2009 12:51 PM

I'm in Toronto, anywhere outside Toronto is good... the roads here suck!

Beaner 03-30-2009 02:25 PM

So I guess that makes 5 of us that are ready to meet up in Oakville on or after good friday. not to bad. I googled Oakville and it put me right on Trafalgar road. I do not know the area but there is a mall there right next to the highway.

gryfan 03-30-2009 02:34 PM

sorry guys and gals ,i do not get my car until april 25th at oakville dodge chrysler.if we meet on good friday i will not have my car.but will still come in another car ...just to meet the canadian crossfire fanatics......gryfan

gryfan 03-30-2009 02:45 PM

ther is a tin horton's at QEW and third line in oakville. gryfan

northrup5 03-30-2009 05:21 PM

Greetings all - I'm in Burlington, and a meet in Oakville would be fantastic. I haven't got my car out of storage yet, though - probably will do that over the next couple of weeks. A bit later in April would work best for me.

Cheers....

gryfan 03-30-2009 07:22 PM

northrup 5,where abouts in burlington are you? i am in aldershot.hope to see you in oakville to say hello.i still do not have my car...but april 25th is the big day.i'd like to learn some of the basics from more vetran owners like yourself. gryfan

northrup5 03-31-2009 05:06 PM

Gryfan - I am in North Burlington - Headon Forest. My Crossfire is stored for the winter in Campbellville - if the weather stays fairly nice I'll get it out over the next couple of weeks. I'll plan to attend the get together in Oakville depending on date.

bluecoupe 03-31-2009 05:49 PM

Beaner, when a date and time is set we could plan to meet at Grimsby Welcome Centre, QEW @ Casablanca and right next to Grimsby Chrysler, then cruise on to Oakville.

onehundred80 03-31-2009 06:56 PM

Ok, what date suits everyone, we have to start somewhere.
My car comes out tomorrow.

gryfan 03-31-2009 07:04 PM

to all ,after the 25th of april would suit me on because i will have the xfire out.but if the majority want it earlier...not a problem.it will be nice to meet all of the xfire owners in the area.another place that could be a destination would be port dover on lake erie for a foot long and fries at the arbour.it is about 40 minutes south of hamilton on highway 6.nice drive on a warm summer day. gryfan
ps. baby may need new shoes in the future....anybody had experience with cooper tires...half the price of michelens....are coopers any good?https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...ons/icon14.gif

bluecoupe 04-01-2009 05:22 AM

gryfan Port Dover would be good too, just not on Friday the 13th! Nice and close for all in the Hamilton/Niagara, may be a little too far for anyone east of the 427?