CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Canada (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/)
-   -   I spotted a crossfire today!!! (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/36329-i-spotted-crossfire-today.html)

Beaner 07-28-2009 06:41 PM

I spotted a crossfire today!!!

I spotted a red crossfire coupe (wing down) turning on the highway at Victoria Ave by the car pool area heading towards St. Catharines today around 5:15pm. The driver was a male and I did not see a passenger. A plate number would help but I was just shocked to see another one and I didnt get it. next time I will be ready :D.

Beaner 07-31-2009 05:48 PM

Re: I spotted a crossfire today!!!

A white roadster going north on Guelph line today at 4:30 pm. A blond female driver ;)

bluecoupe 07-31-2009 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Beaner
I spotted a red crossfire coupe (wing down) turning on the highway at Victoria Ave by the car pool area heading towards St. Catharines today around 5:15pm. The driver was a male and I did not see a passenger. A plate number would help but I was just shocked to see another one and I didnt get it. next time I will be ready :D.

Beaner the red coupe parks in the car pool lot on a regular basis.

acrispy1 07-31-2009 08:28 PM

Recruit them, slip a card under the wiper..;)

Beaner 08-19-2009 05:32 PM

I saw that red coupe in the carpool today, so for now on I am going to keep a card or 2 in my VW just for such emergencys. I will "git 'em" :mad:

Beaner 09-02-2009 09:11 PM

Today, A black SRT6 pulling out of the seaway mall (in Welland) turning left onto Woodlawn road towards the 406. Female driver, Glanced at my VW but she looked away really quick when she noticed me stareing. ;)

Beaner 10-14-2009 06:16 PM

There is a graphite grey, '04 crossfire that just arrived at a dealership close to the corner of hwy#20 and hwy #406 it was brought up from the US. 6 speed dual grey price tag is $13,500. no serious paint flaws that a really good buffing could not take out. If anyone is interested

bluecoupe 10-14-2009 08:28 PM

I see the prices are dropping in these parts too!:(

Beaner 12-30-2009 04:20 PM

2 crossfires were spotted today be me in Hamilton. The first was a black coupe driveing down Longwood road away from Aberdeen Ave. And the other one was a SSB coupe driveing on the same road in the oposit direction. they both passed by within 20 min of each other (between 10:30am and noon)

oledoc2u 12-30-2009 04:30 PM

hey beaner, a canadian looked at the coupe I just bought, on his way to FL...said he would stop and buy it on his way home...he will be disapointed...it should be in my driveway by then....don't know who that might have been do you....

onehundred80 01-14-2010 01:10 PM

I saw a sad looking Crossfire yesterday on Chrysler Drive in Brampton, sad because it was covered in dirt and salt. It was black although it looked gray. Thats the first one I have seen this winter.

Beaner 01-26-2010 09:52 PM

Just saw a alabaster coupe in Hamilton today on the 403 heading towards Toronto I was driveing in the opposit direction so I have no further info on the car. and yes it was DIRTY

Beaner 04-02-2010 08:35 AM

Saw a black SRT6 convertable at the Thorold co-gen. I was working there on wedsnesday and I parked mine in the dirty parkinglot. (there was no room beside the other one)

bluecoupe 04-02-2010 08:53 AM

SSB coupe passed me in town yesterday going in the opposite direction. Getting more plentiful in these parts. :)

SparkieSRT6 04-02-2010 09:50 PM

Tonight, a black roadster west on Hwy 24 through East Garafraxa near Hillsburgh

Stripes 04-03-2010 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Beaner

I saw one today too-oops, it was mine... 04-6speed Ltd-Slate, in Port Credit :D
Seriously, I saw another red one driving on Lakeshore near Erin Mills.

john book 04-03-2010 06:28 PM

Saw two this morning within a couple of miles of each other. One was a white roadster (top down, weather is great in central Florida right now) the other was a white coupe. both on Hwy 46 near Sanford.

bluecoupe 04-03-2010 06:52 PM

Black coupe drove by my place today! I think I need to trade mine in for something more exclusive:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Beaner 04-04-2010 09:37 AM

I seen an aero blue coupe for sale in London, Ontario this weekend. It is at a used car dealer. I searched when I got home and here is the link to website. I didnt stop to look at it or anything but just thought I would mention it

Used 2005 Chrysler Crossfire LTD/HTD LEATHER/INFINITY AUDIO For Sale | LONDON ON

bluecoupe 04-04-2010 07:17 PM

I was detailing the SRT in the driveway and the garage door was open with the Limited inside. I heard a chuckle and looked up to see a fella in an alabaster roadster with the top down and wing up stopped at the foot of my driveway while waiting for the traffic light to change. He said " Couldn't stop at one huh? " smiled and waved as the light changed and he went on his way. ;)