CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Canada (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/)
-   -   The Hosers contingent to Woodward. (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/51654-hosers-contingent-woodward.html)

onehundred80 08-10-2011 10:26 PM

The Hosers contingent to Woodward.

So what's the plans for Woodward? What time is everyone planning on being there etc?

Nick, how about the real meat joint we went to last time, the menu for the Friday night meal is not to great from what I see and a good prime rib roast is tough to beat.:D
I'll skip the movie as well, but go to the museum again.

I'll have to break down and wash my car before then, it cant be too dirty for the show.

gryfan 08-11-2011 11:52 PM

Re: The Hosers contingent to Woodward.

Originally Posted by onehundred80
So what's the plans for Woodward? What time is everyone planning on being there etc?

Nick, how about the real meat joint we went to last time, the menu for the Friday night meal is not to great from what I see and a good prime rib roast is tough to beat.:D
I'll skip the movie as well, but go to the museum again.

I'll have to break down and wash my car before then, it cant be to dirty for the show.

hello 180,
chuckles and i plan on being in auburn hills before 10:00 am. since chuckles does not have a nexus card we may be a bit later. we are staying up the street from the others....at the crowne plaza. beth may be joining us later in the day. we will be in the pool and hot-tub till before dinner. yea , longhorns sounds good for dinner. i don't see us doing the movie either. norm and his date are also staying with us at the crowne plaza. we'll find eachother and go to dinner friday night. drive safely. i'll be in the white olds convertible..... not the crossfire.should be a good time as always.
cheers,;)
gryfan

SparkieSRT6 08-12-2011 06:45 AM

I had talked to v2addict several weeks ago about driving down together but no set plans as of yet. I was thinking about leaving around 9:00am and heading down the 410 to 401. When were you planning on leaving 180 ?

onehundred80 08-12-2011 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6
I had talked to v2addict several weeks ago about driving down together but no set plans as of yet. I was thinking about leaving around 9:00am and heading down the 410 to 401. When were you planning on leaving 180 ?

Hi Sparkie, I'm planning on leaving here at about 10am, so that some of the traffic is off the road.

I'm coming with my son and he's driving to my place and then we will leave at AM. The route will be via 410/401/402.

Gryfan, looking forward to that dinner, you just can't beat a nice piece of red meat.:D

My son works on Mac computers, and Apple products, so if anyone has a question just casually mention the problem.;)

PS He drinks beer.

SparkieSRT6 08-12-2011 03:20 PM

Hi Sparkie, I'm planning on leaving here at about 10am, so that some of the traffic is off the road.

I'm coming with my son and he's driving to my place and then we will leave at AM. The route will be via 410/401/402.

Gryfan, looking forward to that dinner, you just can't beat a nice piece of red meat.:D

My son works on Mac computers, and Apple products, so if anyone has a question just casually mention the problem.;)

PS He drinks beer.

Thats pretty close to our schedule as I am about 45 minutes North of you. I will see when v2addict was planning on leaving and if you're interested we could do a mini convoy. Anyone else???

Beaner 08-12-2011 03:27 PM

Thats pretty close to our schedule as I am about 45 minutes North of you. I will see when v2addict was planning on leaving and if you're interested we could do a mini convoy. Anyone else???

I am not in for any convoy unless people are planning to arrive around 1-5am saturday morning. :(

onehundred80 08-12-2011 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Beaner
I am not in for any convoy unless people are planning to arrive around 1-5am saturday morning. :(

I hope you are not wasting money on a room for Friday night, you could sleep in the car in the parking lot. Or better still I'll find out bluecoupes room number and you can wake him and his better half up and crash there, they won't mind. Phone me Friday night.
I'm serious............. sort of.:p

Beaner 08-12-2011 03:50 PM

... Phone me Friday night.
I'm serious............. sort of.:p

Sorry no booty calls... :p

My plans might change so who knows. Who else is driving over from southern Ont?

SparkieSRT6 08-12-2011 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Beaner

If you arrive too late you will miss the girls. My son and I will be just kicking them out around that time. ;)

onehundred80 08-14-2011 11:56 AM

I'm thinking we should be on the road a bit earlier as I want to go with the group to the museum. The four hour plus trip is cutting it a bit close with a 10am departure from here.

SparkieSRT6 08-14-2011 12:42 PM

I'm thinking we should be on the road a bit earlier as I want to go with the group to the museum. The four hour plus trip is cutting it a bit close with a 10am departure from here.

I also want to make it to the museum. What time do you think we need to be on the road including time for a gas-up and border crossing?

user 8202 08-14-2011 01:01 PM

Leaving Toronto Friday, around 9am. Hoping to arrive at hotel around 2:30 - 3:00 pm...crossing at Sarnia, down #94....
Looking forward to seeing you all........

onehundred80 08-14-2011 01:55 PM

I also want to make it to the museum. What time do you think we need to be on the road including time for a gas-up and border crossing?

I'm now thinking that a 9am departure might be wisest, if we get delayed we can always go straight to the museum. What do you think?

SparkieSRT6 08-14-2011 02:18 PM

Yes. I will then plan on leaving at around 8:20 and head down the 410. Do you want join up along the 410/10? v2addict will either join up with me before we see you or just as we get on the 401 near the 410.

onehundred80 08-14-2011 03:50 PM

Yes. I will then plan on leaving at around 8:20 and head down the 410. Do you want join up along the 410/10? v2addict will either join up with me before we see you or just as we get on the 401 near the 410.

How about where we met before, just before the 410 on 10?

SparkieSRT6 08-14-2011 04:20 PM

How about where we met before, just before the 410 on 10?

Sounds good. I'll find out where v2addict wants to join up.

onehundred80 08-14-2011 05:58 PM

Sounds good. I'll find out where v2addict wants to join up.

OK, Old School Road and Hwy 10, what time?

SparkieSRT6 08-14-2011 08:45 PM

OK, Old School Road and Hwy 10, what time?

I will be there between 9:00-9:05 :D

SparkieSRT6 08-16-2011 08:35 PM

Weather is looking real good.
My GPS states 4 hours (my place to the Hotel) plus stops and border delays.

Beaner 08-16-2011 08:38 PM

Weather is looking real good.
My GPS states 4 hours (my place to the Hotel) plus stops and border delays.

Since Dave is with you, you might want to add time on for 3 pee stops and maybe a short nap! :p