CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Canada (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/)
-   -   Canada's Largest Outdoor Car Show (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/64893-canadas-largest-outdoor-car-show.html)

SparkieSRT6 05-24-2015 08:42 PM

Re: Canada's Largest Outdoor Car Show

Originally Posted by CLKlasse (Post 836976)
I think Crossfire is good, but I probably gonna take my Ram 1500 Regular cab this year.

I live in Barrie. I might staying in London for Friday night because it's hard for me to get up 3am (the reason I missed the 2013 show).
If I'm going on Saturday, I will be set of around 3:30 or 4 in the morning. I can probably be in Newmarket and meet with you at 4 to 4:30.

Lou

I'll call Steve Plunkett to get approval on Crossfire entry but the Dodge Ram will have to be parked in one of the attendee parking lots (you may already know this) since only approved show vehicles are allowed on the Estate grounds. Sounds like you guys are going alone. I sold my car and others are busy elsewhere.

CLKlasse 05-24-2015 09:09 PM

I e-mail them on Friday, and Steve Plunkett (fleetwood.salon@gmail.com) e-mail me back says "if I can't have my crossfire fixed, then the pick up is ok"

Do I need some sort of proof shows that I got approved by Steve? Last year with other Crossfire they didn't ask for nothing but the admission fee.

Lou

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6 (Post 837027)
I'll call Steve Plunkett to get approval on Crossfire entry but the Dodge Ram will have to be parked in one of the attendee parking lots (you may already know this) since only approved show vehicles are allowed on the Estate grounds. Sounds like you guys are going alone. I sold my car and others are busy elsewhere.

SparkieSRT6 05-25-2015 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by CLKlasse (Post 837030)
I e-mail them on Friday, and Steve Plunkett (fleetwood.salon@gmail.com) e-mail me back says "if I can't have my crossfire fixed, then the pick up is ok"

Do I need some sort of proof shows that I got approved by Steve? Last year with other Crossfire they didn't ask for nothing but the admission fee.

Lou

Okay...you're already on top of this. I would simply take a copy of the email.

BRYAGUY 06-07-2015 09:30 AM

Saturday at the Fleetwood in London Ontario, great display of every car imaginable about 3000 unfortunately only 2 XF's, Lorne's roadster and my coupe. I talked to 3 owners who are going to join the group, Norm and John (pitmarshall) made an appearance and Nick was selling his apparel. This show (Sat & Sun) definitely is worth the trip and hopefully we'll have a good showing next year.

bluecoupe 06-09-2015 11:17 AM

Looks like I missed the "best ever show".............I'll try not to do that again!
Cars of every kind at the 2015 Fleetwood Country Cruize-in

PitMarshall 06-11-2015 12:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It was a really great show, Steve. I'm sorry that you missed it too. You would have enjoyed it I'm sure. It's the first time that I've ever been because of annual conflicts in the schedule with the Ride that I do every year. Fortunately for me, they were scheduled on separate weekends this year and I can do both! I hope it happens that way again because I really want to attend the Cruze In next year.

Food was great and reasonably priced too which made for an overall enjoyable day. Getting out at the end of the day would be a challenge anytime. My only disappointment was that there was no evening dinner and entertainment. I would love to have seen Lighthouse or one of the other great bands that have been there in other years. I hope that returns to this event.

Weather too, was fantastic!

bluecoupe 01-26-2017 03:49 PM

Anyone planning to attend this year?
Steve Plunkett's Fleetwood Country Cruize In

bluecoupe 01-29-2017 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by bluecoupe (Post 880973)
Anyone planning to attend this year?
Steve Plunkett's Fleetwood Country Cruize In

Lorne, Dave, Beaner....anyone?

onehundred80 01-29-2017 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by bluecoupe (Post 881121)
Lorne, Dave, Beaner....anyone?

Maybe, it seems a long way away right now. I have not been in a few years (2014) though, so maybe time to go again. Time flies I thought it was 2015 that I was there.

bluecoupe 05-18-2017 07:06 PM

Anyone going?
http://www.fleetwoodcountrycruizein.com/

onehundred80 05-18-2017 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by bluecoupe (Post 887492)

I can't make up my mind, I'll see if my son wants to go.

bluecoupe 05-16-2018 12:53 PM

Anyone going this year?
2018 Fleetwood Country Cruize In - Steve Plunkett Estate