CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource

CrossfireForum - The Chrysler Crossfire and SRT6 Resource (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/)
-   Canada (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/)
-   -   October 17, 2015 Blue Mountains Cruze (https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum/canada/72713-october-17-2015-blue-mountains-cruze.html)

aerobluehal1 09-29-2015 07:42 PM

October 17, 2015 Blue Mountains Cruze

#1 (permalink) Report Post
Old 09-03-2015, 10:15 AM
aerobluehal1 aerobluehal1 is invisible

User Gallery
Smile Attention All Crossfire Owners

SOCO FALL BLUE MOUNTAINS COLOURS/APPLE HARVEST CRUZE

Actions
hal johnston 7:05 AM

The season is quickly passing for the enjoyment of these great cars and the social enteraction of the fantastic members and friends of the Crossfire.
ATTENTION:

SAT. OCTOBER 17 2015
BARRIE ONTARIO.

{ A } Meet at HOLIDAY INN 20 FAIRVIEW ROAD 7:30 AM MAIN DINING ROOM BREAKFAST/COFFEE BUFFET/MENUE your choise.

( B ) 8: 30 AM CRUZE start for the foot hills of BLUE MOUNTAINS for a coffee/ lavatory stop in Creamore at AFFAIRS BAKERY AND CAFE, and a short opportunity for browsing on this Quaint village main street.

{ C } 9:15 AM Cruze continues Thru Duneden and up The Niagara Escarpment continuing on the high plateau Thru Feaversham and Eugina hopefully for a washroom stop and continuing down the Escarpment to the BeaverValley, Kimberly and Heathcote.

( D ) Travelling north thru Clarksburg to Thornbury.

( E ) Lunch Reservations have been arranged at THE MILL CAFE on the Beaver River at the Dam in Thornbury. Depending on the travel time there mav be time for browsing prior to lunch. Large parking lot is adjacent to the cafe for ample parking.

( F ) Fowlling our stop in Thornbury we will continue south on HWY 26 Thru apple country, perhaps stoping for fruit or autumn baking.

( G ) We will then travel south thru Collingwood and later we will be in a better position to suggert a location for a final season dinner for those wishing

LODGING SUGGESTIONS Book you choise now and avoid disapapointment !!!!!!! as there a large figure skating competion in Barrie that weekend.
State Southern Crossfire Owners when booking.

Lets make this the cruze to finish off the season on a high note.
See you all on the 17th of October !!! Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible, Thank You.
Additional cruze info:
Cruze will continue south from Collingwood to Barrie for a refreshment stop and gathering at REDLINE Brewpub brand new on a interesting Automotive theam with a great kitchen for those who wish to eat prior to returning to your varied home base.

Look forward to great weather and colours and please give notice of your intentions to participate to < johnston.hal@live.com >

Please any who have two way radios please bring along.

aerobluehal1 10-12-2015 07:37 PM

Re: October 17, 2015 Blue Mountains Cruze

Attention All Crossfire Owners Last Call for registration

SOCO FALL BLUE MOUNTAINS COLOURS/APPLE HARVEST CRUZE

Actions
hal johnston 7:05 AM

"The season is quickly passing for the enjoyment of these great cars and the social enteraction of the fantastic members and friends of the Crossfire.
ATTENTION
THE FOLLOWING HAVE REGISTERED FOR SAT OCT 17 CRUZE: Norm Allaire; John Greer; Tony Givern and Rossie; Paul and Dianne Diguer; Mario Larouche and Flo;Chris and Jo Mazza and Hal Johnston, and the following have indicated interest : Wally and Marion Chaulk; Angelo DeAngelis And Dave Hall ( 180 )
Need your intentions as soon as possioble for arrangement planning. Those who have not confirmed please respond to Thank you.
Autumn colours are at 30 to 40 % currently and weather for Say lools promising. Lets get the ladies out for the purpose we purchaced them for and share the day with these great friends."

SAT. OCTOBER 17 2015
BARRIE ONTARIO.

{ A } Meet at HOLIDAY INN 20 FAIRVIEW ROAD 7:30 AM MAIN DINING ROOM BREAKFAST/COFFEE BUFFET/MENUE your choise.

( B ) 8: 30 AM CRUZE start for the foot hills of BLUE MOUNTAINS for a coffee/ lavatory stop in Creamore at AFFAIRS BAKERY AND CAFE, and a short opportunity for browsing on this Quaint village main street.

{ C } 9:15 AM Cruze continues Thru Duneden and up The Niagara Escarpment continuing on the high plateau Thru Feaversham and Eugina hopefully for a washroom stop and continuing down the Escarpment to the BeaverValley, Kimberly and Heathcote.

( D ) Travelling north thru Clarksburg to Thornbury.

( E ) Lunch Reservations have been arranged at THE MILL CAFE on the Beaver River at the Dam in Thornbury. Depending on the travel time there mav be time for browsing prior to lunch. Large parking lot is adjacent to the cafe for ample parking.

( F ) Fowlling our stop in Thornbury we will continue south on HWY 26 Thru apple country, perhaps stoping for fruit or autumn baking.

( G ) We will then travel south thru Collingwood and later we will be in a better position to suggert a location for a final season dinner for those wishing

LODGING SUGGESTIONS Book you choise now and avoid disapapointment !!!!!!! as there a large figure skating competion in Barrie that weekend.
State Southern Crossfire Owners when booking.

Lets make this the cruze to finish off the season on a high note.
See you all on the 17th of October !!! Please confirm your attendance as soon as possible, Thank You.
Additional cruze info:
Cruze will continue south from Collingwood to Barrie for a refreshment stop and gathering at REDLINE Brewpub brand new on a interesting Automotive theam with a great kitchen for those who wish to eat prior to returning to your varied home base.

Look forward to great weather and colours and please give notice of your intentions to participate to < johnston.hal@live.com >

Please any who have two way radios please bring along.

Big Daddy 10-13-2015 04:48 PM

Looking forward to this event!

Beaner 10-13-2015 09:54 PM

I will meet you at part "A" to spend the day and put a few KM's on my car

{ A } Meet at HOLIDAY INN 20 FAIRVIEW ROAD 7:30 AM

v2addict 10-15-2015 09:53 PM

Sorry for the late response Hal, Lynda and I were hoping to attend this year but unfortunately we can not attend due to work load.

Angelo & Lynda De Angelis

SparkieSRT6 10-16-2015 01:02 PM

Just an FYI. Do you guys know that they are calling for 15 centimeters of snow and snow squalls in that region tonight and tomorrow?

pioneer4x4 10-16-2015 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6 (Post 850294)
Just an FYI. Do you guys know that they are calling for 15 centimeters of snow and snow squalls in that region tonight and tomorrow?

Metric Snow? Surely not in the USA! How much is that in US dollars?

SparkieSRT6 10-16-2015 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by pioneer4x4 (Post 850295)
Metric Snow? Surely not in the USA! How much is that in US dollars?

Canadian dollars and metric snow. Nothing else matters. !!!

onehundred80 10-16-2015 03:27 PM

Had a hard time fitting them but the snow chains are on and I am on my way to Barrie as you read this.

See you all at 7.15 tomorrow morning.

Beaner 10-16-2015 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6 (Post 850294)

Well, you better bring that fancy new jeep to tow all of us around!

onehundred80 10-16-2015 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 850310)
Well, you better bring that fancy new jeep to tow all of us around!

Just in case anyone missed Hals new post (CLICK)
This trip has been cancelled per Hal.:(

Beaner 10-17-2015 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 850311)
Just in case anyone missed Hals new post (CLICK)
This trip has been cancelled per Hal.:(

Thanks for the post! just came on to get the address loaded into gps and missed the other new thread.

onehundred80 10-17-2015 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 850330)
Thanks for the post! just came on to get the address loaded into gps and missed the other new thread.

It was easily missed, that is why I added it to the original post.
We had a few snow flakes overnight, the cold weather would have been none to good on the summer tires.
I fear it is almost hibernation time for my car, next week is warmer so we live in hope.

KDW4Him 10-17-2015 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Beaner (Post 850330)

A post can be edited....

JustinX 01-23-2018 07:51 PM

I put a one thousand dollar limit on diagnostics fees. Technician has downloaded several wiring schematics. So far I’m $230 in the hole. If tech can’t fix its going to the scrapyard so it’s not a headache for anyone else. This is the 3rd dealership.

Steve Jr 01-23-2018 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by JustinX (Post 900493)
I put a one thousand dollar limit on diagnostics fees. Technician has downloaded several wiring schematics. So far I’m $230 in the hole. If tech can’t fix its going to the scrapyard so it’s not a headache for anyone else. This is the 3rd dealership.

I think you have posted in the wrong thread.. ;)

onehundred80 10-12-2018 08:04 PM

I posted in the wrong thread.

SparkieSRT6 10-12-2018 08:26 PM

Well he took up more than half a car. So if you round up = 1

Anyone heard from Nick & Beth?

onehundred80 10-12-2018 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by SparkieSRT6 (Post 913631)
Well he took up more than half a car. So if you round up = 1

Anyone heard from Nick & Beth?

Lorne spoke to him at the London car show.

bluecoupe 10-13-2018 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by onehundred80 (Post 913640)
Lorne spoke to him at the London car show.

As I did as well. He was with Chuckles and they had T-shirts available for all makes and models. He said he still has his car but I got the impression he doesn't drive it often, I could be wrong.