"OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group

Old 11-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Forum Regular
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default "OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group

Greeting all Ontario & Western Quebec Crossfire Owners
UPDATES:
WE ARE NOW OVER 120 MEMBERS STRONG
please note we are now concentrating our communication via the Ontario Crossfire Owners on Facebook. here is the link to join. Once you answer the security questions and you will be added. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1802739886612080

There have been many members who have shown an interest in creating a larger province wide group including Quebec members. This new club would be in ADDITION to local groups just like S.O.C.O. who organize local gatherings closer to southern Ontario. This new club called O.C.O. Ontario Crossfire Owners and will encompass larger geographical gatherings for all members to attend throughout Ontario and western Quebec. Our goal would be to expand the camaraderie and lifelong friendships that has already begun by the great members of SOCO but obviously throughout a much larger geographical area. OCO will also be forwarding news on Crossfire clothing, mods, and repairs as well as tech repair days to be held to work on our cars i.e.: heated seat repairs, CPS, RCM...
We NOW have, club jacket, baseball hats, T-shirts all embroidered plus computer mouse pad, and club business cards with a photo of YOUR car on one side.

"OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group-new-oco-banner.jpg

PM me if you wish to join OCO and we will add you to our master contact list for all further gatherings and all future events throughout the year. If you have any question or comments please let me know. This will be your club and we want to make a great informative and fun gathering place to be part of.

Regards
Paul
please note we are now concentrating our communication via the Ontario Crossfire Owners on Facebook. here is the link to join. Once you answer the security questions and you will be added. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1802739886612080

P.S. Also, please join the worlds largest Crossfire group with close to 4000 members strong on Facebook at Chrysler Crossfire Owners International, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/2211655775

"OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group-10472831_10203717416393716_4972950751756414481_o.jpg

"OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group-fall-2009.jpg

"OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group-10380012_10203717418233762_4842352053664734739_o.jpg

"OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group-10177531_10203717496835727_6576539695157086681_n.jpg

"OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group-11026096_10153497316384305_4771135431537085870_n.jpg

"OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group-img_4498.jpg

"OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group-img_4513.jpg

Attached Thumbnails "OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group-aaaaa-366.jpg  

Last edited by Big Daddy; 11-27-2020 at 02:03 PM. Reason: updated #of members
Old 11-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: "OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners

Hi Pau

May I join OCO by virtue of my french ancestors ???

Roger and Magee Lemoine

Old 11-09-2015, 07:35 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rogerlemoine
Hi Pau

May I join OCO by virtue of my french ancestors ???

Roger and Magee Lemoine
Consider your self an Honorary member of OCO Roger, to become a full fledged member you will need to move from the US lol

Old 11-14-2015, 10:40 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Paul,

Keep up the good work of bringing all of Ontario Crossfire Owners together with great social events like the PEC cruise and the upcoming Christmas party. I urge all to comment and give their input. Lets make John proud!

Nice job on the banner!

Mario

Old 11-16-2015, 12:32 AM

Thank you Paul for taking the time to bring Ontario together. Keep up the good work! OCO is open to everyone. I know of at least 3 honorary members so far. Cheers!

Old 11-16-2015, 01:17 PM
Forum Regular

Pleased to announce that OCO now has 30 members and still counting.

Old 11-17-2015, 07:20 AM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by onehundred80
So no Canadian company is capable of doing this job?
A Canadian club and the money and contract goes to a US company, I'm sure that any club in the US would not spend their members money on a Canadian product like this. I guess US$25 sounds better than Can$32 though. Who gets to keep the free sample banner.

SOCO has decals and we got them free from a great club supporter who has given away other gear.

Well, Murfi and I will be bring some of those good Yankee Dollars to Niagra, ONT. at year's end. Coming in on the Maple Leaf and staying at the Hilton. Looking for a good time in the frozen North! Excited to be in beautiful Canada again. Wish the Crossfires could come out to play in the Winter. So glad you are starting a XF group there. Hope to see you all at the Dragon!

Old 11-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pacemaker
Well, Murfi and I will be bring some of those good Yankee Dollars to Niagra, ONT. at year's end. Coming in on the Maple Leaf and staying at the Hilton. Looking for a good time in the frozen North! Excited to be in beautiful Canada again. Wish the Crossfires could come out to play in the Winter. So glad you are starting a XF group there. Hope to see you all at the Dragon!

Jonathan hope you Murfi will enjoy your stay...next time keep going north a little more until you hit Ottawa. Gayle and I would love to have you as our guests.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:42 PM
Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Pacemaker
I am in Niagara, date and time specifics and I can meet up for a dinner!!! my car is driveable all winter as long as the roads are clear!

Old 11-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Beaner
I am in Niagara, date and time specifics and I can meet up for a dinner!!! my car is driveable all winter as long as the roads are clear!
WOW! Yes let's do dinner. Perhaps Tuesday night at the Hotel? We are sans automobile. We'll be at the HILTON Hotel & Suites (Fallsview). We arrive on the train Sunday night, the "Maple Leaf" from NYC, the 27th and leave Tuesday morning the 29th on the train.
Hope to get to spend time with such an icon of the Forum as yourself. Murfi will be with me, as well as our eldest daughter and her boyfriend. Some advice on what to see and do amid the ice/snow would be greatly appreciated! PM me and I will provide my cell phone number.

Old 11-26-2015, 03:24 PM
Forum Regular

we are pleased to announce OCO is now 40 members strong and still growing.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:24 PM
Smile re: "OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners

Originally Posted by Big Daddy
we are pleased to announce OCO is now 40 members strong and still growing.
Great Paul,
Finally got back on the Forum and I urge ALL Crossfire Owners to sign up and lets show off Ontario as a strong and active group, and based on the activity of eastern ontario efforts over the last 2 years, if we can continue sush activity across the province it will be extreamly exciting to own and participate in the group. Dont leave it in the garage, get it out and join your Crossfire friends.
Best Regards,
Hal Johnston
aeroblue1.

Old 12-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by aerobluehal1

Great Paul,
Finally got back on the Forum and I urge ALL Crossfire Owners to sign up.
I'm less than 250 miles driving from nearest point of Ontario (Niagara), do I count?

Old 12-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by pioneer4x4
I'm less than 250 miles driving from nearest point of Ontario (Niagara), do I count?

If you are will to participate in some of our events during the year, you certainly can be part of our group. PM me you contact info and I will add you to our master contact list

Paul

Old 12-02-2015, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Big Daddy
If you are will to participate in some of our events during the year, you certainly can be part of our group. PM me you contact info and I will add you to our master contact list

Paul
I almost drove up there for the fall event. Maybe some of you guys want to join me on a bucket list item of mine. I want to drive around all of the great lakes someday. Not necessarily individually, maybe all at once.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Forum Regular

I almost drove up there for the fall event. Maybe some of you guys want to join me on a bucket list item of mine. I want to drive around all of the great lakes someday. Not necessarily individually, maybe all at once.

that would be a great adventure for sure.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Received 533 Likes on 450 Posts

The distance around them is 6,500 miles I find, not something for CAA #10. Seemingly it takes 5 days to go around Superior at a reasonable pace.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:51 PM

My wife and I are interested in joining the club. We reside in southern Ontario in port Colborne and purchased our 05 roadster this past April
Massgold

Old 12-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by massgold
My wife and I are interested in joining the club. We reside in southern Ontario in port Colborne and purchased our 05 roadster this past April
Massgold

Would be glad to add you to OCO. Please message me with your contact info and I will bring you up to date

Old 12-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Forum Regular

Wasn't that a party! Glean and Sandra hosted a fantastic last event of the year to celebrate Christmas and a successful Crossfire year with great food and great friends. Held in their beautiful home overlooking the river, the OCO members who were able to attend enjoyed great stories and conversation over a fabulous meal and drinks, including being present for an upcoming wedding announcement! What a great event to close a successful year and an opportunity to discuss upcoming OCO events and cruises for 2016. Looking forward to our next event.

Last edited by Big Daddy; 12-15-2015 at 08:16 AM. Reason: forgot to mention something

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "OCO" - Ontario Crossfire Owners Group