Cars For Sale - Archive This forum is no longer accepting new listings. Go to **the *new* Crossfire Marketplace**

Not a Crossfire...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2015, 11:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not a Crossfire...

So I was holding on to this for the Fall 2015 - Tail of the Dragon GTG but have overcommitted and wont be able to attend.

That said I have not been using my C32 for a little over 2yrs now, it has gotten so bad the tags expired in May and I have no desire to renew them. I have spent (NOT INVESTED) a lot of money on this car and it has really given me the joy I expected for that money spent.

So, Does anyone here want a "roomy" hopped up SRT6?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8bb8y02za...vqbyCZHVa?dl=0

The Good:
Ported Heads (see below)
NW 185 psk
NW tweaked mani's with C3P phenolic's (ty Rob!)
NW testpipe midpipes (ty Rob!)
NW ported/coated Y-Pipe
NW Dual CAI
NW FPR
NW Dual ZT-2's (replaced upstreams)
400LPH fuel pump
"Bulletproof" transmission: double sided, valve body, and high stall.
Eurocharged TCU Tune.
Quaife LSD
TSW Nurburgring 18x8.5 + 9.5 with 265 rears.
"built" for E85
"Jerry" tuned

The Bad:
Ported Heads: first time a tappet failed, ate a retainer and a valve bumped (not fell)
Still has a tappet noise, but way way better than the first build, even goes away more than half the time.
ZT-2's look good, but ECU says no thanks. (reinstall stock sensors give up on e85?)
Eurocharged "stopped" tuning e85, left me in limbo
Spoiler peeling
Headliner falling
Headlights aging

I don't like things sitting around collecting dust. I moved from FL to NC last year, and left both of my projects in FL, this one was sitting in the sun "for sale" and the other one having an engine swap done. When the engine swap wasn't done this came to NC (11/14) and has been garaged since. I have driven this car a lot, I think I have put some 60k miles on it.

I do not have a timeslip to backup the claim, but this car "is" a sub-12 second car. Previous slips were only 1/8mi and the car was where it needs to be. The night I went to go the full 1/4 there were 3 crashes, I only got in 2 loose passes, then in a rash decision tried to make a full pull on public roads and the valve failed ending the pursuit.

The car's best dyno was 384whp (93 pump) and the next time I had the car apart I found a failed C3P paper gasket under the phenolic. Since then it has gotten proper headers, ported heads, and fuel system upgrades. On e85 I assume it will do well over 400whp, and might even have it in there with 93 pump gas, I don't know as my focus had become e85.

Price: make offers, there are lots of spare parts which can be removed for the real low ballers.

Spares:
C32 intakes
E55 intakes
C32 heads (oem came off at 97k)
C32 IC (leaks, core)
C32 tq converter
C32 stock pullies
Spare psk belt
Could remove ZT-2 restoring 4x narrow bands.
What else? Part out?

Thanks,
Don

Old 09-15-2015, 04:24 PM
Default Re: Not a Crossfire...

PM me with your email for a high res photo

Old 09-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Default Re: Not a Crossfire...

Assuming thats a bot, I will just say my email is my screen name at gmail dot com.

I doubt someone from the UK decided to come out and post their first message ever over my old busted

I mean I know there are limited numbers but really?

Don